GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q

Nelson Mandela has died

This. My only concern is that Madiba was the peace keeper... Now that he is gone Zuma can truly drive the country into the ground.
  2. Q

Next Gen consoles

watching this thread.. i want to buy either to play GTA5 :)
  3. Q

The Official Photography Thread!

crushing the light painting :thumbsup:
  4. Q

GoPro vs the rest???

i have the gopro hero3 and there is nothing better IMO. had it on and in my car and its finished several mud runs too. conbined with the iphone app its awesome! i had two less well kniwn helmet cams before this and they pale in comparison. if youre working with gopro already as them for some...
  5. Q

OT sucks pole. No poll.

this thread sucks
  6. Q

Grand Theft Auto 5

update? :bellyroll:
  7. Q

Grand Theft Auto 5

what platform are you guys playing on? dont have one and havent for a few years...
  8. Q

Pics From Frankfurt IAA (Pic Heavy)

great pics - thanks for sharing. anyone know what that is sticking out of the GTD's lower grille?
  9. Q

work shirts - boring thread

$ doesn't always = a good product. To Bender's point on an investment, a few years ago I bought 3 Thomas Pink shirts and while they look good they're difficult to maintain. They crease very easily during the day and the material is very thick making them hot in summer. I will not spend that...
  10. Q

Being a car enthusiast is a sickness

I wish I wasnt a 'car-guy'... wish I could just drive a crappy honda accord and not care about it. I would save so much money... And yeah, I've cleaned a few rentals in my time too. The last one smelled like a KFC when I started out on my journey and I eventually found a chewed up fried chicken...
  11. Q

Please vote for my 2yo in this VW Photo Contest!!

great shot! Thanks for voting Don’t forget to come back the week of July 22 to find out who our biggest Volkswagen fans are. Until then, if you haven’t already done so, help Michael win by sharing this photo on your social networks.
  12. Q

Any distance runners on here?

I've been entering a number of 5k's over the last two months and have 5 left before the end of Sept. I used to be a competitive cyclist but have always hated running! I want to build my cardio though so Im pushing myself. First two 5k's were 29 mins but Im down to 26 now. Looking to get into the...
  13. Q

2013 Nissan GT-R and 2013 Alpina B6 mix it up on track and street

intersting comparrison... tuner car vs factory car. for me this highlights how good the gtr really is.
  14. Q

World's Worst Attempt At Parallel Parking!

just one?! that shit was 15 mins long :D