3. RSC17

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Off topic OGs, post up
  4. RSC17

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Hello everyone.
  5. RSC17

Checking in.... *bad news*

Traded in the R for a more fuel efficient car back in December. Took it awhile to sell off their lot but I just found out yesterday that the kid that bought it didn't even pay the first payment before he smoked it into a wall. It had been sitting in the dealer's boneyard but was picked up two...
  6. RSC17

Official St. Patrick's Day Beer Count Thread

Count from 12:01am 8
  7. RSC17

FS: (1) stock R32 Omanyt wheel w/ tire

I have 1 stock Omanyt wheel with a 225/45 Kumho Ecsta all season tire on it. Tire is brand new, never touched the ground besides rolling it around in my garage. These are $500/wheel new with no tire. $200
  8. RSC17

YUENGLING hits OHIO shelves

thread worthy :thumbsup:
  9. RSC17

Who plays Gears 3?

Looking for some people to play....add me up "McDangl3s"
  10. RSC17

WTB: Stock Intake for MKV R32

Preferably looking for a stock intake for a MKV R32 - I will consider decently priced CAIs as well. Stock intake must come with all hardware. Send me a PM on here or emailing me at rschipka@gmail.com would probably work better. Thanks.
  11. RSC17

Eurojet Catback Exhaust for MKV R32

Selling my EJ catback exhaust. 2.5" piping - ~20,000 miles on it - $400 shipped Pictures were taken right after the exhaust was taken off the car. IN THE WINTER. The grime and salt came off. Dent on the muffler was there when I received it from the PO. It has no effect on sound or alignment...
  12. RSC17

FS or FT: Eurojet Catback Exhaust for R32

I'm looking to go back to stock. I will sell my exhaust for $500 plus shipping pending I find a stock catback exhaust. Also I'll trade for a stock exhaust + $250
  13. RSC17

Spark Plug Question

So, the service manager I was dealing with said the plugs in the VR6 should be changed every 40,000 miles. Sounds like bullshit to me. Thoughts?
  14. RSC17

Been out of the loop way too long...

I'm not driving the R much, just trying to complete my Jeep build now. Just wanted to say hey to old people and see how many more newbz are posting in the R forum. I spent most of my time on here since I joined back in 06, so I figured why not come back and see my buddies. :wub: Zev jakrbt...
  15. RSC17

DDM tuning

delete
  16. RSC17

FS/Feeler: Eurojet R32 Exhaust

I have a Eurojet R32 exhaust with about 20,000 miles on it. Not sure if I'm going to sell it but I'm definitely thinking about it. I'm just seeing if there is any interest. Let's start at $500. Pickup would be great, I might ship at buyer's expense.
  17. RSC17

WTB: R32 Stock Exhaust

who has one?
  18. RSC17

WTB: D2S bulbs

my regular place must of went out of business and I'm running on one headlight right now. does anybody have a spare set or could tell me another solid place where to buy them? thankssssssa
  19. RSC17

RSC17's YJ Build

Here's a thread for my other vehicle. Now on to the pictures, I'm in college so this might be a slower build. 2 days after I got it: Minor things came into play at first: - Hella Lighting - Cobra CB - iVault Middle Console Then I got the idea to replace the weak rear "bumpers" with a...
  20. RSC17

Redline Water Wetter

CLIFF NOTES: DON'T USE THIS EVER Anybody run this in their R or any VW? When I had my 328is, I deleted the engine fan and ran a bottle of this in the cooling system and it stayed cool no problem. This may be a possible fix to the fact that the VR6 motor runs on the warmer side.