GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Ferodo ds2500 brake pads

I'm about to order some Ferodo ds2500 brake pads, but I'm not sure what the right type is for the front brakes. The rear is FCP1636H (DS2500). Now, as for the fronts, I searched and found a post that said the front pads are the same as the ones for the R32 : FCP1765H (DS2500). I e-mailed the...
  2. K

My GTI having fun @ the Nürburgring

Not much to say here. I'll let the pics do the talking. :burnrubber: ^ me putting on my best race-face :biggrin: ^ My baby taking a rest in between runs You can tell it was me who took the last pic by the relative crappiness of it compared to the other pics. :smile:
  3. K

Dropped (Bilstein + BBS content inside)

Finally, after almost two years of stock euro-suspension, I went ahead and got me some Bilstein B16 PSS10's. I should've done this way earlier, but I was a bit nervous about the whole thing. Anyway, I opted for a mild drop to start out with. There's quite a bit of thread left to lower it...
  4. K

New stuff: R32 taillights, open fog-light grills, short antenna

New stuff = time for some pic whorin'. :biggrin: I know I need to get rid of the stock ride height, so my next mod will definately be a drop. I'm thinking about some coilovers, but I don't know which ones yet. Anyway, here are some craptacular pics.
  5. K

BMP: painted front lip, sideskirts and rear

My latest mod :smile: I took these pics a week ago, while the car was still in summer-mode. Feel free to post some comments :thumbup:
  6. K

New Pics of my BMP GTI

I tried to take a few pics in a better location than the previous ones (driveway pics). Dunno if I succeeded in doing that though... :iono: Camera sucks (broken), lighting sucks, my photography skills suck, but here are a few of them anyway. :redface:
  7. K

A few pics of my GTI

Hi guys! I thought I'd just share a couple of pics of my GTI with you. :biggrin: Let me know what you think ! :smile: wheels: BBS CK 18x8 tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 225/40/R18 interior: custom leather+alcantara seats