GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Golf R Ko4

Sold
  2. J

Fs atp gt3071r kit

Selling my Atp Gt3071r full kit with around 3k miles on it. My engines apart and I'm not planning on doing anything with the car for awhile so I'm letting this go. Comes with Turbo with vband hotside and 4 inch inlet Vband 3" catless downpipe with back half Tial 44mm wastegate in red ATP log...
  3. J

Fs ko4

Selling a used Borg Warner ko4. No shaft play. Looking for 800 obo. Just installed a new n75 yesterday since this one had a cracked nipple.
  4. J

FS: IE drop in rods.

Selling IE drop in rods for factory pistons. Switching up my motor a bit so these gotta come out. They have the rifle drilled option. Looking for $450. They only have 3k miles on them. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. J

Fs 2.0t Bpy engine

Selling this spare engine I picked up as a second build. Not planning on doing anything with it for awhile so im selling it. 110k miles. Ran good before removal last week. Can include injectors, manifold and valve cover if need be off another project motor i had last year. $600 Sent from my...
  6. J

Fuel cuts/misfire

My cars been having fuel cut issues on cold starts since it went to dealer for body work. When you start it, it will idle low till you give it gas then rev hang and return to normal. Idles fine. When you apply a load, such as going in reverse itll stall. Go down the road and it breaks up. Once...
  7. J

FS: 2009 Jetta Wolfsburg 2.0t

For we have a 2009 Wolfsburg edition Jetta with a 2.0t TSI engine. She has 115,000 miles on it. The good, pcv and rear main seal have already been replaced. Brakes, tires, tune up all done in the last year. Heated leather seats, working heat and A/C. Heated mirrors that havent fallen off yet...
  8. J

Fs Turbomacs 18x9

Looking to sell my turbomacs. Wanting to go with something different and I dont drive my car currently so why waste good rubber. Tire an wheel package has less than 2000 miles on it. 500 miles on the car last year and 1000 the year before. One wheel i scraped when i was backing it into my...
  9. J

Feeler: Top end stuff

Might be selling my supertech fsi valve springs and a set of supertech valve seals. Plus I purchased the lase 5258 tool to do the springs and seals while the head is still installed on the car. Looking for 500 for the lot Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. J

Boxster S/911 brake setup

Pieced this together and may or may not use it depending on what wheels I end up using. Ordered the kit from creation motorsports. Stoptech lines, adapters, bolts, rotors, hubcentric spacers. Looking for $1200 obo. If they sell they sell. Car may not be going on the road this year... at least...
  11. J

Feeler: Porsche 911/Boxster S setup

Just pieced this together in the past few weeks. Got the kit from creation motorsports. Stoptech lines, adapters, bolts, rotors, hubcentric spacers. Looking for $1200. If they sell they sell. Cars going away for a long time while I work on my new house so I dont care if they sell or not...
  12. J

FS: GTI steering wheel

Selling the steering wheel off my car. 85k miles. Comes with wheel, gti badge and airbag. Lil bit of wear and a smudge from PO. 280 obo Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  13. J

Fs HPA manifold

Selling my HPA manifold. Has like 2k miles on it. Marked up from being removed 4 times to make changes to fuel system. Looking for $750. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  14. J

Fs minty cam cover housing

Have you stripped out your camshaft housing threads while changing your cam follower? Well Ive got a great condition one with perfect threads. Looking for $250 obo Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  15. J

FS: Fsi cylinder head

Selling a cylinder head I picked up that I was going to build up. Its all there. Cams, cam adjuster, roller rockers, valves, timing chain tensioner, etc. Looking for $450 obo Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  16. J

FS Rs4 Prv

Delete
  17. J

FS: IHI turbo

Selling a factory IHI turbo from a TSI that Ive been keeping on my spare parts shelf. Not really going to need this since my tiguan has a new turbo already that the dealer installed. Looking for $200 Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  18. J

Fs: Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch fsi

I have for sale my clutch and flywheel setup I installed 2 years back. About 3000 miles on it as I havent driven the car that much (less than a 1000 miles since last march) Since I upgraded my turbo to a gt30 this wont be able to take the abuse so I dont wana ruin something I paid $1400 for so...
  19. J

Fs Forge short shifter 6 spd

Looking for 100 shipped. Comes with cable ends with delrin bushings installed.
  20. J

Feeler: Aem Wideband gauge with pod

Thinking about getting rid of my new Aem wideband afr gauge to get a different unit. It will come with a newsouth vent pod. Bought them both at the end of the summer and the cars just been sitting since. Looking for $200 with the $55 pod. Ill include a brand new wideband sensor as well.