GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Spm street axle back fs ohio

I recently built a custom spm tbe. Once installed, it was definitely louder than stock, but I wanted it louder, so I ordered a track axle back. This has less than 50 miles on it. Not much, but this car only gets driven maybe 50 miles a week. It's the 3" version with a v band clamp. $300 shipped...
  2. J

FTG suspension question

I just installed new wheels/tires on my car. Once the wheels were on I thought that the front end needed to be lower. I set both sides the same, 10 threads left. My drivers side is 24.75" FTG, and the passenger is 24.5" FTG. The car has been lowered now for about a week, so I figured it has...
  3. J

Dayton cars and coffee!

I was so pumped to see that we finally have one. Turn out has been great. I'll be there this weekend weather permitting. It's behind Saxbys, in the Home Depot parking lot on feedwire. http://daytoncarsandcoffee.com
  4. J

My odd couple

I thought I would share my two completely different rides. The man van, as my son calls it, is my daily. I've waited 8 long years to have another gti, so here she is. I got her back in December, and stock. It feels so nice to be back in the game. Waiting on wheels as my next purchase. Sent...
  5. J

Do I really need density strut mounts?

I've read up on these, but are they needed versus just buying new "regular" strut mounts/bearings. I had the squeak in my mk4, but I didn't upgrade either at the time. Thanks
  6. J

Someone to install coilovers near dayton ohio

Hey guys. I was curious if anyone knew of a good spot to have coilovers installed? I got a quote from C's Autohaus, which is a bit too pricey. I'm willing to travel up to a few hrs. I would also be up for anyone here with the skills to put them on. I can pay in cash, and beer:thumbsup: I'll be...
  7. J

Revo tune question.

I have searched, but I was curious. I was told that after my stage one tune on my fsi, that I might need to replace my coils. My issue is, I just replaced them, along with the plugs within the last 25 miles. Was this stupid?