GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. golfballer78

NLcarbon airbox scoop (carbonio for 3.2/RS3

http://www.nlcarbon.de/pages/vag-luftfuehrungen.php been lookin' for something like this for some time. Seems a german ebay seller has certain versions of these scoops in dry carbon finish. it has kinda a bigger mouth feeding the airbox which crosses between the R32/ A3/ S3/ RS3/ TTRS & passat...
  2. golfballer78

SP adjustable 24v cam gears? Opinions?

http://vr6parts.com/onlinestore/index.php/volkswagen/vr6/24-valve/cylinder-head-valvetrain/24v-vr6-adjustable-cam-gears.html So, saw the SP Schimmel Performance adjustable 24valve cam gears & been hypothesizing “ why the f*** pay $1500 for mild sport cams (not even high lift cause of this...
  3. golfballer78

Got to drive 2010 Lamborghini gallardo in L.A!!!!

Dude.....it was so cool. I didn't like the e-gear behavior in auto mode, but switch to manual with paddles & it drives great. You have to push a button on the dash to go in reverse. Even the handling at speed corners on mulholland drive were effortless. I totally fell in love & want a pre owned...
  4. golfballer78

05' Porsche Cayenne 955 3.2 exhaust manifolds project

Am starting a trial of factory style exit flow outta the head. These vr6 manifolds are identical in design except using welded steel instead of coarse cast iron, "smooth runners" without the costly aftermarket header price for a bit of top end. I can also run high flow cat downpipe with them...
  5. golfballer78

EPC = FU!!!

Ya, y'all must remember the traction control & epc lights coming on following full engine shutdown. Well many searches on vtex lead me on wild f***ing goose chase. But my scanner with freeze data showed tps stuck on a single value once this took place on the road. I swapped my moms Passat b6 3.6...
  6. golfballer78

fs: 08'R32 H&R sport springs

100 +shipping 29lbs. in box
  7. golfballer78

feeler:mkv R32 ECS resonator delete pipe

yep, changed my mind on installing this, never installed/used 08' R32 stainless mandrel bent pipe to remove pancake resonator below the propeller shaft. the more I found out about this transforms your stock catback to nearly "straight-pipe" style sound, chose to just stick with the flap...
  8. golfballer78

USP test pipes/y-pipe?

anyone have experiance with this downpipe upgrade for the R? they claim 15hp & 17tq gain, seems like more worth it then a catback too for similar price. curious if anyone tried it? does it sound f**king epic?
  9. golfballer78

make offer: OE 2.0t downpipe

need to get rid of stock downpipe from totaled GLI, make reasonable offer, you cover shipping.
  10. golfballer78

deer ran in front of my GLI!

left headlight/fender/bumper and probably rad support underneath is f'ed up. waiting to find out if insurance will fix and I pay the deductable, or they may total it, and i'll get a check to use down payment on something else. then damn thing was almost paid off too!
  11. golfballer78

Bug O Rama Sacramento - roll call?

Sunday may 24th sacramento raceway park 5305 excelsior rd. car show, drag races (even watercooled) who might be going? 1. golfballer78 - competing watercooled trophy class, 2006 GLI stg.1
  12. golfballer78

wtb: k03 hotside (for porting/coating)

wanna try gasket matching and smoothing out the turbine housing/ exhaust manifold but still drive on my own k03 in the grinding process. spare stock turbo may be fine, but looking to just work on the hotside. would be interested in already ported stock turbo if availible for fair cost.
  13. golfballer78

fs: carbonio fsi airbox scoop w/ coupler

got it used off craigslist guy ended up going back to neuspeed p-flow, carbon fiber has a crack in area where clamp was tightened for hose, make reasonable offer, will ignore anything less then 50 tho, looking for 80 bucks at least. -pic will follow soon
  14. golfballer78

stock pre-cat busts out of DP flange

so, i was visiting family in the socal desert (plus doing my own things in L.A.) when on a drive in the desert east of palm springs, the front cat just shoots out of the bolt up downpipe flange to the turbo hotside. weirdest sh*t i've ever heard/seen happen. I assume that section was only tack...
  15. golfballer78

FS: neuspeed FSI P-FLOW w/ manifold shield

already took it off the car, put airbox back on, just over it as personal choice. the pipe has a few small scratches, no dents in overall structure, original filter/clamps/coupler/ exhaust manifold heatshield & hardware included. looking for at least 100-130bucks, was close to 3bills brand new...
  16. golfballer78

alternate boost tap (factory made option)

what is shown is brake booster to manifold connection with 3rd smaller branch. the smaller branch may also be used for those who do sea foam or something like that. it was originally made for passat 1.8t in the early-mid 2000's year range, fit's mine clamped exactly the same, but I have the...
  17. golfballer78

ebay 3in downpipe - make offer

ebay 3in downpipe - SOLD!!!! after having fun with this a while, came to decision not worth it to take this apart every 2 years and whatever. located in south bay area cali near san jose. SOLD!!!!!!!!
  18. golfballer78

Berkeley marina meet rollcall? 1/18/14

any caravan from the southbay or eastbay heading up to this? anyone going at all? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6854009-7th-Annual-Berkeley-Marina-EURO-Meet-01-18-14