GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

WTB: MK5 Jetta/GTI reflex silver front bumper

Title says it all let me know what you got.
  2. O

WTB: MK5 Jetta/GTI reflex silver front bumper

title says it all let me know what you got.
  3. O

WTB: Reflex silver front bumper

Looking for A reflex silver front bumper. Don't really need a grill or anything like that just the front bumper. Let me know what you got thanks.
  4. O

FS/FT BBS CH0026 19 inch

Hello everyone I have a set of BBS CH's for sale. ch0026 19x8.0 et 50 all around. 5x112 They do have tpms from my 2008 GTI that will stay on their, but one might need a new battery. I'm not going to lie the wheels are in rough condition no bends, cracks, anything like that just major curb rash...
  5. O

FS: Kicker L7 12" Subwoofer and Kicker 750.1 Amp

I have a kicker sub and amp for sale together would like to keep them together as well. Local pick up only. Price is $400 OBO If you really want separate items the sub is $300 and the amp $150 Will drive within reason to meet up. Text 443 846 6446 for pics or email me at toyosi67@gmail.com
  6. O

FS:kicker l7 12" sub with 750.1 amp

I have a kicker sub and amp for sale together would like to keep them together as well. Local pick up only. Price is $400 OBO If you really want separate items the sub is $300 and the amp $150 Will drive within reason to meet up. Text 443 846 6446 for pics or email me at toyosi67@gmail.com
  7. O

FS: BSH Sway Bar End Links

I have a pair of BSH Sway Bar End Links for sale. They are in great condition, I got them off a friend pretty much brand new and I never installed them so I'm selling them. Price $65 shipped OBO
  8. O

FT: 19 inch BBS CH

I have a set of 19 inch BBS CH's et50 for trade their not perfect but overall good condition.
  9. O

FS:No Holes License Plate

I have a No Holes license plate for sale it is brand new and never used. perfect if your state requires a front license plate and you don't want to put holes in your grill. You will need to drill a hole in your front fog light cover to access the tow hook spot behind it. Price $55 shipped OBO
  10. O

Couple Things for Sale

i have a couple things for sale hear if your interested pm me. bsh rear sway bar end links- $80 used for a bit but in great condition. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93239&stc=1&d=1393454959 original no holes license plat- $55 just never got around to installing...
  11. O

looking to powder coat my wheels

So i'm looking to powder coat my rims for a reflex diver GTI and couldn't decide which color and I'm trying to stay away from the normal black so here is what i narrowed it down to. opinions please.
  12. O

Wheel bolt size

Hello I just bought a set of bbs ch wheels with a 50mm offset 19x8 wondering which wheel bolts to use 14x1.5x33 or 14x1.5x35 or something bigger??? Please help want to get these on
  13. O

Turboback exhaust

Looking for a turbo back exhaust not to loud though maybe like milltek would be nice.
  14. O

Vinyl roof wrapping?

Thinking of vinyl wrapping the roof of my gti wondering what kind of wrap to use matte, carbon fiber, or gloss don't know if it helps but my gti is reflexive silver. Post your pics and opinions thanks.
  15. O

FS: Amber Red Defi boost Gauge 60mm with Osir pod and Defi link controller unit 2

I really love this boost gauge but I need some cash for a repair. So everything is in great condition just pulled it off my car. The set retails for about $550 on low end depending where you look. I want $400obo. Thanks.
  16. O

how low should I go?

I am new to the GTI thing and i just bought 19 inch BBS CH's for my GTI and i wanted to lower my car so it doesn't look like an off roader with 19 inch rims on it so I was wondering your opinion. To avoid rubbing because I try to drive hard at least once a weak should I get h&r super sport...