GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Drake87

Oil Heater

I no many people who live in cold areas are having there oil look like a milkshake from short rides. I was wondering if any one has tryed a oil heater. (magnet or dip stick) Im gonna give the dip stick one a try from napa...
  2. Drake87

VS audi RS6

Not a loong race but i was behind him on a 2 lane rd at a red light. When the light turned green i went into the right lane and he hit the gas when i was next to him so i did the same. We were even thru 2rd but when we hit 3rd i started to pull his bummper was at my door but then we came into...
  3. Drake87

My New Toy

Just got a Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 so my GTI is on hold for a bit i will post sum pics tomarrow it is a 2006 :thumbup:
  4. Drake87

anyone ever race at lime rock

i want to go up and see what it is all about. i have only heard good things anyone know what requirements they have to race.
  5. Drake87

IMO

just thinking we could stop saying 56k beware one photo threads i think they get the point now but that is just MLO :iono:
  6. Drake87

Do You Know What This Is?

I was under my car changing my blown DV when I looked and saw this cap that looked like it should be screwed in. I reattached it but im not sure what it is and I dont even know if it should be screwed in. Can someone look for me and see if it should be? I would also like to Know what it is...
  7. Drake87

photoshop or photo request

i wanted to see these rims on my car if i can get a photoshop that would be great or if any one has them on their car plz post a pic
  8. Drake87

VAG-COM For Mac

does any one know it there is a Vag Com that works with Mac os X i have a dell laptop also if it is not made for macs
  9. Drake87

plz make a badgeless grill

i no this is a repost but some company needs to make this grill i love it and i dont want 1 that is glued any1 no if any place is going to make 1
  10. Drake87

6mt jamed

to day i was driving in New Haven ct on my way home on the merrit pkw i shifted in to 6th and then i couldnt get out of 6th it was stuck. when i got off the exit in norwalk i maneged to get into 3rd (forcing it as hard as i could) and drove home i gess tomarrow i will call my dealer and c what...
  11. Drake87

NY Auto Show Sneek Preview

Last night I got to go to the dealer preview. it was nice no crowds they had a band, food and open bar. they also had autographs being done by Lawrence Taylor, Harry Carson, Brien Kelly and Brad Van Pelt from the NY Giants. Graig Nettles was also their for autographs from the NY Yankees i didnt...
  12. Drake87

dont no what to do

i saw a bm mkv gti parked on the street today with his lights on wanted to help him but didnt no what house was his. hope his batt. didnt die
  13. Drake87

VAG-COM Help

i was wondering if any one knows hot to remove the "setup only when not in motion" or what ever it says. im gessing there must be a way
  14. Drake87

Just Got Apr 93

today I got my chip and on my way home i ran in to A 95 vr6 Gti W/chip and got to try my new toy. I lost from A dig but Im Blamin It on me not bein use to the chip And I just spun my wheels. I also had new tires that i just got today
  15. Drake87

Norwalk-Stamford area CT

anybody from here go to the vw meets in norwalk or no of any others around
  16. Drake87

Trip To Stowe VT In 07 GTI

The day befor i got there it snowed 40" in 2 days
  17. Drake87

Red Side Wall Tires

Has Anyone Put Red Wall Tires On I Saw A Company That Makes Them I Think It Was Nito. Just Thinking They Could Look Good On Ug Or Bm Maby With Black Rims If Any Body Has A Photo Shop I Think Its Worth A Look