GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

annoying vibrations need help

Hello,just wondering guys every time im driving straight at speeds above 30mph a vibration in the cabine is felt ,when i turn the steering wheel slightly the left side everything is normal when its straight it vibrates...what can cause this its really annoying
  2. R

hybrid ko4 what engine internals do i need?

What mods do i need for my engine is adding rods only enough ...power figures of the loba 400 turbo are near 370whp and 380wtq without meth any help will be appreciated
  3. R

engine torque monitor 2 control limit exceeded any idea

Hey guys my car is Dm ko4 gti fsi engine was driving on highway at 70 miles perhour when suddenly no power epc light and car started downshifting from 6th gear to second when scanned got this code any idea?car was shaking when i stopped but the shocking is when turned the car off then back on...
  4. R

will it be safe to add methanol to my Dm ko4+?

Just curious about this and want to know how much will i gain torque and hp wise and will i need a new tune? if not safe what will i have to do to my engine other then rods? thanks
  5. R

Dm ko4+ vs tuned G35

Soo as title says last saturday i ran with a tuned G35 (map exhaust headers pulleys intake and upgraded engine crank dont know how to translate the last one in english) we did it from first gear at 4k rpm three honks and we took off we stayed neck to neck till mid third where i started pulling...
  6. R

runing ko4 on stock fueling

So yesterday i went to flash the car with DM ko4+ and the car transformed to a train but ended ip finding that my hpfp is stock ....and the car still dont have an RS4 prv so the question here what are the gains that should be expected once upgrading hpfp and prv ?my rail pressure actual is...
  7. R

DIY on ko4 swap anyone?

I was just wondering on swapping the turbos my self but was wondering if its hard to do and is there any specific things that are trouble to take off.... a friend will be available to help me too if its doable without dealer
  8. R

how to confirm that my car has an upgraded hpfp from logging??

Hey guys,made some 4th gear logging block 230 rail pressure actual and specified how do i know if my hpfp is upgraded or not?specified was between 122 bar at 3k rpm and went up for higher numbers with rpm climbing
  9. R

DSG adaptation question

Hii guyw,wast doing the famous DSG reset yesterday bit i noticed on group 062 which ie clutch adaptation i was getting an error and unable to do it all othet block were performed succesfully anyone has any idea why??the point of doing the reset is that lately i noticed the tranny not so smooth...
  10. R

made pcv valve check and it seems fine But...

Hii i recently made the pcv valve check(blowing into the hose from the manifold side and couldnt blow)so does the pcv seems okay?Im at 70k miles and the pcv is still a very old revision should i change it anyway ??car idle seems to be rough and not so stable PS:going ko4 next months so need ur...
  11. R

Tuned for 91 octane and filling with 98 Ron will that make problems??

Hey guys my car was tuned in US before getting shipped here so it had basically a 91 octane tune as it came from California now we dont have 91 here so im filling with 98 will that cause problems?
  12. R

engine misfires after downhill drive

Hey guys had this problem since many monthes without figuring out what is causing this,replaced plugs and coils and still happens .Misfire starts when i start pushing throttle after the downhill car is undriveable what can cause such a thing?? Ps:i have a downpipe leak can it be the issue along...
  13. R

camshaft positioner sensor location plz ??

Guys is the camshaft positioner sensor the same as the n205 called camshaf adjustment valve i keep on having the 000010 code camshaft postioner sensor bank 1 intake P000A-slow response -intermittent my car misfires from time to time and throws cylinder 3 misfires ...tried changing...
  14. R

bad smell from my brakes as they got warm very fast

hey guys, i newly have been told by my friends that my brakes are making bad smell veryyy fast ,i installed them months ago with rotors,and after a long trip they start making noise what can cause this bad brakes?or bad installation
  15. R

neuspeed pflo and ko4 will the DV relocation fit the pflo??

Hey guys i have a plfo on my stage 2 GTi and willing to go ko4 but have no idea about the fitment of the dv relocation on that intake as i dont see where to plug it on thr CAI
  16. R

dv relocation DIY anyone?

Guys does anyone know how to install a dv relocation without visiting the dealer would like to doing it myself but dont know how??
  17. R

cylinder 3 misfire and flashing CEL need help for the second time

Hey guys was coming from a party last night and the car started stuttering and CEL flashing totally non driveable tried switching coils to see if misfire follows nothing car is really bad so today was trying to start it again and everything is right car runs fine this is the second time it...
  18. R

downpipe leak

Guyss would like to know if a small downpipe near the place where it bolts to the turbo can affect cars overall perfomances and DSG Fart???Car doesnt fart until it get warm
  19. R

stage 2 gti fsi vs mk1 audi TT225 stage 2

Hello guys,i was just wondering how will a S2 GTi stand against an Mk1 TT225 S2 ,im willing to race my buddies mk1 but not willing to loose the race....
  20. R

help to identify this plug

Guys hello one of my friends bought a white gti but we can identify what does this plug do and where should we plug it?any help would be appreciated