GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chi_GTI

Air Jordan 7 Retro "Bordeaux" 2015 Size 12

Condition: Brand New 2015 NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 7 "Bordeaux" Limited Edition 100% DEADSTOCK! 100% Authentic $265 OBO Shipped USPS Priority Mail with tracking number.
  2. Chi_GTI

FS: Premium 7 Head Unit

I have a Premium 7 head unit with silver buttons for sale. Its in good condition and works perfectly without problems. A perfect upgrade for your golf or rabbit. Includes the radio code Part Number: 1K0 035 180 G Brand new OEM replacement goes for $650 at the dealership...
  3. Chi_GTI

New Downpipe...Boost leak?

I just installed a 3" cat-less Eurocustoms down pipe. When i went for my test run, i noticed the boost was significantly lower than usual. In fact, the boost barely goes above 0. The vac is at its normal level at around 20. Any ideas why this is? I did some research and can't seem to find...
  4. Chi_GTI

Neon Silicon Watches

I have these silicon watches available for sale. The dial size make reading the time simple. The design is simple and stylish. The design makes it suitable for both men and women. The dial size is 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The strap length is 22cm. You can make the purchase on the attached website...
  5. Chi_GTI

FS:OEM Tow Eye

I have an OEM tow eye for sale. They fit the Golf, Jetta, Gti, etc. Part # 1T0 805 615A These go for $31.91 on ECS. http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Site...5615/ES324771/ Asking $15 Shipped to any lower 48 states. Thanks for looking.
  6. Chi_GTI

FS: Thule Bike Rack Attachment

I have a Thule Velo Vise Pro Bike rack for sale. $100 + Shipping. Thank you.
  7. Chi_GTI

Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar Broke....

So, I was at the dealership getting an oil change . They call me into the shop to bring to my attention that my Neuspeed 28mm rear sway bar broke into two pieces. The mechanics were by my car saying they haven't seen a swear bar break like that. It was very bizarre. Has this happened to anyone...
  8. Chi_GTI

Car Suddenly Shuts Off While Driving

Occasionally as I am driving, my car will suddenly shut off following with the battery light coming on. I restart it with no problems and continue driving. Had a brand new battery put in not long ago so I'm hoping its not that but I am going to try getting it tested in the next few days to be...
  9. Chi_GTI

T-shirts only $5 each

Men's and Women's T-shirts I have these T-shirts for sale. Custom design. 100% cotton. Fitted. Individually packaged. Free wristband with each purchase. Only $5 each Purchaser pays for shipping Sizes include: Small, Medium, Large Thanks
  10. Chi_GTI

REP by Prevail -Rise Above-

Fitness clothing and accessories for sale online! Take a look! Limited quantity. Thank you! Facebook page link https://www.facebook.com/prevailriseabove storefront link http://prevailriseabove.storenvy.com
  11. Chi_GTI

WTB: AWE TUNING FSI DIVERTER VALVE AND RELOCATION KIT

I am looking to buy an AWE TUNING FSI DIVERTER VALVE AND RELOCATION KIT. All parts included. Money ready. Please provide pictures. Thank you :thumbsup:
  12. Chi_GTI

OEM Roof Rack

I have an OEM Roof Rack for sale. Part Number: 1KM 071 126. Believe it is for a Jetta but double check. The roof rack itself is in good condition. It has minor scratches from being used. The roof rack includes the tool to securely lock the rack into place. Please check to model number to make...
  13. Chi_GTI

Tein Lowering Springs

How are tein lowering springs? Anyone have them or have experience with them? Are they even comparable to H&R or Neuspeed? Any Input would be appreciated thanks!