GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. blkmagic2006gti

FS (1) Ronal? 2006 GTI 17" Wheel

I'm selling my extra 17" stock wheel from my 2006 gti. $125 obo. I dont really know what they go for, Shoot me an offer. thanks matt
  2. blkmagic2006gti

FS MKV GTI GLI Jetta 2.0T Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

FS MKV GTI GLI Jetta 2.0T Carbon Fiber Engine Cover This is a Prototype Evoms Carbon Fiber Engine Cover for the 2.0T MKV GTI Jetta and GLI. Originally purchased for over $300. This piece is REAL Carbon Fiber. I would like $200 OBO Must be used with an aftermarket intake
  3. blkmagic2006gti

1985 Fiero GT 4spd manual

Looking to sell the 1985 Fiero GT. I've only had it for 3 months but its been the most fun car to drive i've ever had. The reason i'm selling it is because i have found that all my money is going towards cars and i have three cars right now. I am selling the Fiero and Firebird and consolidating...
  4. blkmagic2006gti

FS: Leather Armrest Cover

This is in great condition. I used for it a month on my gti, The GTI sat in the garage and was driven on the weekends. There is no signs of wear anywhere. Retail is $50 + shipping I'm looking to get $45 Shipped. if you have any questions feel free to ask. thanks matt
  5. blkmagic2006gti

FS: Autotech Rear Sway Bar

SOLD!!!!!!!! FS: Autotech Rear Sway Bar SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD Autotech Rear Sway Bar used for 1000 miles, to and from car shows. No Autox. W/ updated brackets $175
  6. blkmagic2006gti

stunt gti/rabbit video

sorry if repost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YOuZxqMq8&NR=1
  7. blkmagic2006gti

Feeler FS: OZ ultraleggeras 18x8

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm debating trading in the gti so i'd taking some of the stuff off. I'd had them on since end of july and drove to Nopi michigan and then HIN chicago from cincinnati and its been parked the rest of the time. It has General Exclaims 225/45/18. These are the best tires...
  8. blkmagic2006gti

New addition to the Family

I picked up a 1985 Fiero GT Manual this past weekend. :biggrin: Its is great shape for an 85' 58k Brand new tires on 87 GT rims .
  9. blkmagic2006gti

Stock 17's Ronal

Looking to get rid of these asap. Minor road rash on one of the rims, and reccommended replacement of tire Tires have 8k on them. you will get 5 rims. i got an extra when the shop got the road rash on the rim. not looking to ship the rims, preferable local pickup. willing to meet up in the...
  10. blkmagic2006gti

Who would Win

I was watching Rush Hour 2 over the weekend and started thinking, Who would win a fight, between Jackie Chan and the Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris :bellyroll:
  11. blkmagic2006gti

Average City MPG What are you seeing?

I did a search and only found a thread about average MPG while racing. I have found that it depends on your driving style. (obviously) but i usually have seen between 27-29 mpg, but tonight i was taking it easy and i (i know your going to call bs) was averaging 32-34 mpg. in the city. Also...
  12. blkmagic2006gti

F.s. Evoms Intake

I"m thinking about trying something new, I'm looking into either Forge Intake, or Neuspeed. Not sure yet. But if anyone is interested. Retail is 299, Shoot me an offer It comes with a Forge DV Ready Air Box.
  13. blkmagic2006gti

Slight ticking question

I have a slight ticking coming from what sounds like in front of the glove box. To me it sounds like a Valve tick, Is anyone else having this problem. I heard a similar noise when i had the 98 vette but i was told it was the pressure plate. when you get it a little gas it goes right away. Its...
  14. blkmagic2006gti

Poop Prank = Hillarious

I found this site the other day, i think its pretty funny. You can send Fake Dog poop to someone anonymously. They spray it with LIQUID ASS. I've heard that stuff is Horrible. lol can you imagine, seeing how it takes 3-4 days to deliver a first class package. so the liquid ass with ferment in...
  15. blkmagic2006gti

Hood Design? What would be good?

There are a couple different hoods out for out cars, and all of which are either oem or some type of Styling which looks horrid. Is there any design that would look good on our cars other than just oem? If you have any ideas on a design for a hood thats not RICE and looks good please post. I...
  16. blkmagic2006gti

CINCY Edgewater Drag Racing

Let me start off by saying, i am NOT going to argue with any stupid comments in this thread. I'm going to post up my time slips and if you have a negative comment Please keep it to your self. I'm am not going to be bragging about beating dougs time, or anything anyone elses. This is totally an...
  17. blkmagic2006gti

LSD Which one?

I have found two LSD that i know of, Peloquin from ECS and Quaife. I did a search and couldn't find much information. Anyone know which one is better? Quaife is supposedly around 1400 and the peloquin is 949.95 Does anyone has some information on these two, or even another LSD for the MKV...
  18. blkmagic2006gti

Tray Sliding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PPqOEHDt9g&mode=related&search=
  19. blkmagic2006gti

Post pics of your past cars

1994 Pontiac Firebird 1994 Saturn SL2 1995 Trans am A4 2000 Trans am A4 1998 Corvette LS-1 M6 2005 GTI
  20. blkmagic2006gti

Food for Thought

I remember seeing People especially JeepNGLI bashed because they have a GLI. Also i've seen some badass guys show how cool they are and call GLI's Jettas, wow you guys are bad ass. I'm sorry but if you think about it. They can call our GTI's , Rabbits. and If they call our cars GTI's then why...