GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Some stage 3 parts.

All used items. Coming off of a stage 3 build. Hep intake manifold- $800 Bsh intake system, includes synapse dv, charge pipe and intake-$300 Autotech built hpfp-$200 Rs4 injectors-$150 I also have an ecu that came off of it, custom tune from eurodyne and that will come with the cable. I...
  2. G

FS: Stock intake fsi motor

I have a couple of these laying around. Pretty clean, comes with flapper motor and fuel rail. Asking 150 a peice.
  3. G

2007 VW GTI

Heads up vw enthusiasts, I own a 2007 vw gti. Fsi motor with bpy engine. I did a stage 3 build with an f23t turbo. Pushing 27lbs of boost at 350hp. I'm tearing down the motor and selling ALL the parts. I went stage 3 at 45k, but my mileage is 56k. I would like to sell it as a whole package. Also...
  4. G

----Random misfires----

Concerning my mods, is the dreaded p0300 normal for what I have bolted on? I have cleaned my valves by hand, changed my coilpacks, plugs, cam follower. Still, its usually @ 1st gear to 2nd, not complaining really just checking to see if it is going to be a bigger problem down the road.
  5. G

Intercooler piping.

Just throwing it out there, has anyone fabricated a hard pipe system for thier intercooler piping. Reason being, i keep blowing off pipes, lol. I am very inclined to go to my muffler guy and have something worked up. Any input would be appreciate. Thanks.
  6. G

n75 versus mbc

Whats up guys, wanted to get your input on who is running what and how. I had a boost surge from 10-15 psi. Car ran fine but under wot, it would surge as such. So sfter much debate, i cleaned my valves, manually. Replaced spark plugs due to a ramdom misfire code. Still the problem persisted. I...
  7. G

n75 versus mbc

Whats up guys, wanted to get your input on who is running what and how. I had a boost surge from 10-15 psi. Car ran fine but under wot, it would surge as such. So sfter much debate, i cleaned my valves, manually. Replaced spark plugs due to a ramdom misfire code. Still the problem persisted. I...
  8. G

shifting assembly replacement?

Was searching around and couldn't find a work up on replacing the shift mechanism on a 07 vw gti dsg transmission. I can get the shift knob off but the whole assembly under it needs replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)
  9. G

In dire need of help!

2007 vw gti, dsg trans. Blew a turbo inlet pipe off, left in neutral with ignition on while the car was going up on the tow truck and the ride home as well. Parked it then started diagnosing it in the morning. The prnds on the digi were flashing, tried to jump, nothing. Read the ecu and came up...
  10. G

Eurodyne

So big question. Is anyone running a stage 3 file from eurodyne on an f23 turbo? And is thereany differences in the f23 file versus the stage 3?
  11. G

Software removal

Im hoping to shed some light on a dire question that I have. I currently have APR software, stage 2 to be exact. I bought new software that will give me an edge on tuning my car to what I need. The new software is Eurodyne. I have an 07 vw gti, 2.0T. My question is, can I upload the Eurodyne...
  12. G

Help please!!

I have hard feelings about going to the stealership to get my car scanned but I wanted to bump you guys to see if you had any suggestions. Recently tuned to stage 2 with a test pipe program since I am running catless. Under normal driving conditions my car feels fine, under heavy acceleration...
  13. G

Launch control

What's up everybody, wanted to get a few suggestions on launch control modules, I hear the wot box is ok but msd sells similar products. I have a an 07 gti with a dsg trans, but people are always arguing about an actual launch control already set in the ecu. To me, seems like there is cause...
  14. G

Software

Are there any places out there that you don't have to send out your ecu for upgrades. I wanna go stage two but giac and apr require tuning and upload there. Any suggestions?
  15. G

O2 sensor

Call me a newbie but I need some confirmation. With an aftermarket dp, I went catless and now my car is throwing a p0420 code. Do I need a spacer? I pulled my 02 sensor and its black, lol. But will the spacer fix my problem? On a side note second and third gear seem rough after clearing the...
  16. G

Possible boost leak?

I have had an ongoing problem for the past couple weeks now. 3rd and 4th gear seem to cut in and out on rpms. I thought it was my pcv so I put on a block plate, still the problem exists. I installed an fmic and still my boost is real low, before I was at -10 on idle and my max was roughly 12lbs...