GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mjh

Axel knocking or blown strut?

Since I lowered my car to about 22 ftg I have been getting a loud knocking sounds when I go over bumps from the front passenger side. I started to think my strut is just blown due to the angle I have to pull into my ally at my house. But just recently I realized that it may be my axle hitting...
  2. mjh

LED Euro tails questions

I have a few questions for those who have the led euro tails and more specificity Valeo brand tails. If I just want the tails, and no rear fog, is the Valeo set just a plug and play set? Also what is the longevity and reliability of the Valeo brand tail lights?
  3. mjh

WTB: WCI CC10s or 3SDM 0.06s

Looking to buy, and have shipped to 53215, a set of 18x8/18x8.5 WCI CC10s or a set of 3SDM 0.06s. The wheels do not have to be staggered or have tires. You can send me a PM or post below if you have either of these two sets of wheels for sale.
  4. mjh

Wheels from www.Performanceleds.com?

I have been looking around for a set of 3SDM 0.06's on various dealers and forums. I came across these last night and thought it might be too good to be true. For a set of 18x8.5 0.06's, they are only $1180 SHIPPED. Now i have been lurking a few forums and have been seeing these range from...
  5. mjh

Cost of a used MKV window?

While at work today, someone thought it would be hilarious that they would smash my window in during a snow storm. :w00t: I'm going to be searching junkyards around the area tomorrow for a used window, but I am wondering if anyone would know the price of one. I have a 5d rabbit, and it is the...
  6. mjh

Buzzing/ringing sound when door opens

whenever I open my door, when the car hasnt been started, I hear a buzzing/ringing sound for about 5 secconds then it stops. The sound almost sounds like a little motor running. Does anyone know what this is?