GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

F/S: RCD510 AE Version in Great Condition!!

**WOULD POSSIBLY CONSIDER TRADING FOR AN IPAD** Well I have upgraded to an RNS315 in my 2012 CC so I am selling the head unit that was in the car when I bought it. This is an RCD510 AE version and is in great condition and everything works as it should! Screen has no scratches, the only...
  2. B

F/S: RCD-510 Version AF

Up for sale I have an OEM RCD-510 version AF. I'm not sure if this is the absolute newest model available, but it does have most of the features everyone is looking for minus the back up camera input. The unit itself is in GREAT condition, no scratches, blemishes, scuffs, or anything like that...
  3. B

ECSTuning Stage 3 Front Big Brake kit and Rebuilt GTI Rear Calipers, New Rear Rotors,

REARS APPEAR TO BE SOLD. CLOSING THREAD AND WILL MAKE A NEW ONE FOR JUST THE FRONT KIT.
  4. B

Weekend Car Possibilities

I would def agree here. I used to be very big in the MR2 world, had 3 of them at one time, my 93 N/A to Turbo project, my 91 Original turbo DD, and a 93 N/A Automatic that I let my father drive. Given the age 91-95 for MR2's and the fact that doing a low mileage JDM swap for either a 3rd gen...
  5. B

Weekend Car Possibilities

Yes, MKII MR2's come in hard top, sunroof, or ttop models. The hardtop models are much harder to come by. I have a 93 MR2 as my project/weekend driver. Makes 348whp on 93 pump gas and 423whp on E85. Very fun car to drive, you don't see many of them around, an very affordable to build/mod.
  6. B

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, while I already own my house (purchased it when I was 23), it is in need of some major renovations. I just did most of the kitchen (doing the minor final touches now), but I still need to do bathroom, the 2 spare rooms, landscaping, etc. I don't always have...