GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB: GTI Blendmount / BFI Knob

Looking for a blendmount or other Valentine 1 mirror mount. Also looking for a BFI or similar shift knob
  2. A

Neuspeed

Anyone else experience the wrinkle finish peeling off of their Pflo intake? I've been trying to talk with Neuspeed and they haven't been very responsive at all.
  3. A

WTB boost gauge with electric sender

Looking for boost gauge (drivers side vent) with an electric sender
  4. A

Set of BF Goodrich g-Force Sport comp 2's for sale 235/45/18

selling set of (4) Sport comp 2 tires Only on the car for 4 miles. There are still markings visible that were stamped on the tires for shipping. Pretty much a brand new set! Willing to meet somewhere to sell Great set of ultra high performance summers that won best in their category through...
  5. A

WTB 5x112 wheels

Hey guys, Started the modding process and looking to get some 18" 5x112 wheels lmk what's out there thanks!
  6. A

WTB BFI Shift Knob

Looking for a Black Forrest Industries shift knob lmk what's out there Thanks!
  7. A

Waterbahn At Larz Anderson!

http://larzanderson.org/events/lawn-events/2014-lawn-event-list/waterbahn/ Waterbahn! A new event at Larz Anderson, will be held on the lawn tomorrow rain or shine!
  8. A

ECS Chat

So frustrating, I have been waiting to get a response from an ECS representative on their online chat for over two hours and I still haven't heard anything.
  9. A

Fuel line dress up?

Hi guys Has anyone come up with a way to "dress up" the fuel lines in the MKV? I'm just not a fan of the metal line the way it looks currently. Has anyone done braided lines or a cover of some kind? Thanks in advance
  10. A

Fixing semi minor damage

Hello, Does anyone have any tips on what could be done to fix this. It was done by the previous owner. A friend said he thinks it's mostly in the clear so what should I do? Thanks in advance!
  11. A

Larz Anderson Cars and Coffee 8/31

Hope to see you there! http://larzanderson.org/events/lawn-events/cars-coffee/
  12. A

Grill Cleaning

After trying many things I finally found a way to keep the grill clean! I toyed with the idea of painting it but didn't want to do that much work. I tried a few products and I bet many of you have used what I am now using but Meguiars Ultimate Black has been perfect for my needs. As I said...
  13. A

Help with Dogbone bolt

Hello, I installed the ecs dogbone mount insert last night and everything went smoothly until I tried to put in the new ecs bolt. The bolt from ecs at first wouldn't self tap until I pushed it in pretty far. Even after it started self tapping it would get a centimeter away from going in all...
  14. A

Security update from VW?

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/court-blocks-scientists-revealing-hack-millions-car-keys-171905381.html
  15. A

Help with wheels!

I tried searching this and found nothing but anyway, I'm trying to fix the scuffs that came on my wheels from hitting the curb, anyone know what color I should use to match the scuffed areas to the rest of the wheel? Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
  16. A

Oil on plugs

Hey everyone, I have had my GTI about two months and we replaced the plugs the other day (76,000 miles) and on the plug in the cylinder on the far right (if looking from the street at car) there was a small amount of oil around the threads on the plug. It was only on that one and all the others...
  17. A

ALMS lime rock park

Anyone going to the LeMans race at lime rock on 4th of July weekend?
  18. A

Ma front plate

Is there any way to avoid having a front plate in Ma? I heard somewhere they can issue you a plate and you only have the one on the rear if you say your car doesn't have a front plate mount, I don't know if that's true or not though.
  19. A

Front bumper scratches

Hi everyone Can anyone recommend a scratch remover or other product to help clean up my front end. I have tons of small specks where there are chips, and its BMP so it isn't looking great. Bought the car used, I guess the previous owner drove too close behind people? I tried meguiars...
  20. A

Air Con Smell

Seems like whenever I turn on the AC it smells awful. It doesn't do it with the heat or just the fan on. I will check the cabin air filter, but aside from that I don't know what to do. Sometimes it goes away after being on for a while so I have no idea whats going on.