GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Wheel Protectant

Check this link out.... http://www.armorall.com/products/view_product.php?product_id=33&main_group=3&category_index=wheel My boss is using it on his Benz and Vette... Zero Brake dust or dirt except for the spots he missed... LOL... This should work well on our MKV's. *Make sure you watch...
  2. T

MKV Vs. MKVI

I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way as I do. Personally I think the MKV's look better that the MKVI. I think VW tried to satisfy our wants for the scirocco in the US so they tried to make the front of the MKVI look like the scirocco but they failed because it just doesn't look as...
  3. T

Ultimate Cooling for a BT or Stock MKV

I remember seeing a thread a while back regarding using cryo2 on the MKV but when I did a serach there was no information regarding dyno numbers. Blkmagic2006gti if you have those dyno numbers could you please post them as I am very interested in the outcome. Basically what I've been thinking...
  4. T

Volumetric Efficiency (VE)

Has anyone determined what the 2.0T FSI's VE is? I know you can calculate it using VAG Com but my Laptop is a little messed up right now. I've seen on many aftermarket websites that their products improves upon the VE of our engine but I haven't seen any numbers in that regard. Just a quick...
  5. T

Quick question

If you get a fuel pump from VW does it come with the cam follower also or do you need to pay for that seperatley??
  6. T

WTB FSI Fuel Pump

Just like the title says. I want to know if there is anyone that is selling their fuel pump. If there is someone in the NY/NJ area I will bring cash and pick it up. Thanks
  7. T

Atp Dp

Does anyone have this DP and if so have you passed inspection?
  8. T

Vag Com Logs

I have done a couple of fuel and boost logs because I am having some nasty fuel cuts. I also did some logging to see the temp at the Cat and EGT but i'm not sure if I did it right. I will post those when I have more info. If how I did it is right then it is a problem because my highest EGT is...
  9. T

Way too many Fuel Cuts

I want to know what block I should log to see what is going on and causing these fuel cuts? I was under the impression that fuel cuts only happened while going WOT in 6th up a hill. So the other day I went WOT in 4th up a hill and I hit a very nasty fuel cut. This is leading me to believe...
  10. T

3ways

I was wondering what brand of speakers you guys are using for 3ways in the front. I haven't been able to find anything that would fit properly and it's killing me. Right now i'm running some Kenwood 2ways for the rear but I'm thinking of chaning those soon also. My new setup will be a Kenwood...
  11. T

Found the Lowest Price on Hawks

I have been looking for the best price for Hawks all Day and here it goes... For the HPS series I paid $62.21 Shipped. (Rears) For the HPS series Front $105.56 Shipped. For the Performance Ceramic they are $66.94 For the Rears For the Performance Ceramic they are $110.84 shipped...
  12. T

RS4 Reps... Should I do it.

Specs are: 18x8 ET: 45 $159 per wheel $54.96 for Ground shipping. Total $690.96 I really want 19's but edgeracing doesn't have them in that size. I live in NYC so I think 18's might be ideal for our roads. Right now I'm on the stock suspension but I think I want to go with the Vmaxx coils...
  13. T

Evoms 996tt

Dont know if this is old news http://media.putfile.com/EVOMS-967-1 It's pretty cool tho
  14. T

The Beast is out!!!

Got chipped with GIAC from AWE on Saturday at Waterfest and now I can finally say I can see what everyone is talking about. The car feels so much stronger and the only other Mod that I have is an EVOMS intake. One thing that I'm going to have to start to get use to is the fuel cuts. On the...
  15. T

Brake Advice

Hey guys. I recently purchased some Continental Extremecontact Tires and ever since I've been hearing this grinding. The guys that put on the tires said that I would need to brakes in the rear but I never heard the noise i'm hearing now before I changed my tires. I'm going to change my brakes...
  16. T

WTB Jetta Fog Light Grill

Anyone in NYC wanting to get rid of them let me know. I will pick them up. Also they should fit the GTI right?
  17. T

JDM H22a *Potential Race*

My friend knows a guy that has been wanting to race me since his car is complete and he wants to put some money up. The only problem is that I'm still stock and cannot afford a chip right now. So with that said how would a stock GTI fair against an fully worked JDM H22a Prelude?? The stats...
  18. T

WTB OSIR O-Pod

Anyone selling their O-Pod doesn't matter what color I'll take it. Name your price.
  19. T

Fault Codes

Got an appointment with the Dealership on Thursday so i'm not too stressed but can anyone tell me the possible reasons for these codes??? 2 Faults Found: 004759 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!) P1297 - 001 - Upper Limit Exceeded Freeze...
  20. T

Has anyone Attempted this??

I was looking for a replacement filter for my V-Flow and/or Method of Cleaning and I came across this on the Tex.... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3177084&postid=37600278 IDK if the guy really did this or not. He says he did but I don't know. I would feel more comfortable knowing...