GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. .:R32D2

FS: 2008 MKV R32

Selling my 2008 Volkswagen R32. 120,000 miles (a little less at time of posting) Mods: Airlift 3P air ride suspension with performance bags. APR Catback exhaust APR stage 1 tune Neuspeed P-Flow air filter 18” Rotiform WGR wheels Runs good, no CEL. Recently replaced spark plugs and coil...
  2. .:R32D2

FS:2008 Volkswagen R32

Selling my 2008 R32! Number 2799 of 5000 $10,000 106,4XX Miles DSG Automatic Transmission NO Accidents! The car is in good running condition All maintenance done on time. Records can be obtained if needed. Lots of aftermarket goodies: The car comes with Air Lift Suspension. Air lift...
  3. .:R32D2

So I bought another German car...

...and that car is an M3! What the hell was I thinking? I wasn't and I don't care! So over the weekend I pulled the trigger on the one car that I've always had my eye on and realistically could one day own. And that time is NOW! Well, March to be exact. They still have to build it, put it on a...
  4. .:R32D2

Feeler: SHS HPA Coilovers FS

FS: SHS HPA Coilovers The R is now bagged! Therefore I will no longer need my coilovers! They are HPA SHS Coilovers. Again, they are coming off an MKV R32. They've got roughly around 50k miles on them. I got them back in 2013. They were my first and only coilovers after stock on this car so...
  5. .:R32D2

Air suspension install shops?

Hey! Haven't been here in a while. So I'm getting everything together to get my .:R on bags. Really looking for a shop locally here in Los Angeles. If anyone knows of one and would like to shoot me some information I would really appreciate it.
  6. .:R32D2

Swapping out my Premium 7

Sigh...So I didn't want to make a thread about this. I searched and found a bunch of similar threads but everybody had different answers. So, I bought an RCD-510 from a forum member. It came with some goodies like a bluetooth kit and wires. What I can't figure out is what exactly I need to...
  7. .:R32D2

Looking at Air for the .:R

Over the past few months I've been considering bagging my car. This is the topic of conversation that I have little to no knowledge on and wasn't until just a few weeks ago that I actually knew where to start as far as setups go. Let's start with my current suspension setup. HPA SHS (Non...
  8. .:R32D2

BIG Feeler

NEVERMIND ;)
  9. .:R32D2

wuste 2013 (For your viewing pleasure)

Wuste 2013 @ The Las Vegas Motor Speedway (May 31 - June 02) I posted these in my original thread under Regional Forums but posting it here will give more people a chance to check out the cars at Wuste. I was only there on Saturday June 2nd. Spent 5+ hours just walking around looking at...
  10. .:R32D2

Feeler/FS: Stock MKV R32 Suspension

They've been sitting in the garage since my Coilover install a couple months ago. Around 56K on them. Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks and it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra money. I'd have to take them down to grab some pictures but I'm just wondering if anyone is interested? Make me...
  11. .:R32D2

My Gallery [R32 Content]

Went out today here in the city of L.A trying to snap some pictures of my car. First set of pictures were taken at the Dodger Stadium parking lot, the second set were taken at the Rose Hills Buddhist Columbarium. I have no idea what I'm doing but here's my very amateur attempt at capturing some...
  12. .:R32D2

FS:OEM R32 Wheels

SOLD:OEM R32 Wheels SOLD OEM MKV R32 Wheels for sale "Omanyt" 18" 225/40/18 Great condition, some curb damage on two, shown in pictures. 3 Achilles Sport tires with plenty of thread, also shown in pictures 1 tire is a mis-match, original Achilles was replaced. Not a lot of thread left on...
  13. .:R32D2

FS: Stock R32 Exhaust

SOLD: Stock R32 Exhaust 2008 R32 Stock Exhaust for sale. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Local sales preferred. Shipped at buyers expense. Located in Southern California between Santa Monica and Orange County. Nothing wrong with it, just went with an APR catback. 58K on it. Edit: Pictures HERE 150...
  14. .:R32D2

Wuste 2013

I recently found out about Wuste and am quite interested in going. I've never been to one of these festivals so I was curious if anyone's ever been before or planning on going this year. I'm pretty excited about this and have already planned some vacation time off work for this. Would love to...
  15. .:R32D2

R32D2's R32 (Picture overload)

Hello and thanks for stopping by! This isn't really an official "build thread" since not too many things were done to the car, it's still a work in progress but it doesn't compare to the massive work a lot of you have put into your MKV/VI's. I bought my R32 around August of 2011, I've always...
  16. .:R32D2

My Neuspeed P-flo review

As we all know there's always someone posting on here asking about intakes. I thought I'd add a quick review to add to the "search" pile, if one actually bothers to search. I too hunted around for an air intake that suited my price range, looked good, and well...that it did what an intake is...
  17. .:R32D2

Squeaking noise

Edit: May 2 2013 I started this post or March 15, the problem has yet to be resolved but at least actions are being taken and hopefully it's figured out soon. Many of you on here have talked about a noise but it sounds different and its only on cold starts. Mine is opposite, only when driven for...
  18. .:R32D2

With so many exhausts out there...

I don't know which to go with, Neuspeed, Milltek, Eurojet, GHL, ANYTHING that doesn't remove the cat as I'm in California and Emissions laws are strict here. I originally wanted a cat-back Neuspeed. I loved the sound, deep! I also love the look and though it's quite pricey, was willing to get...
  19. .:R32D2

My Coilovers arrived! Places to install?

My HPA SHS Coilovers have arrived! just wanted to share as this will be the first mod to my R32. Really looking forward to it. Also, I'm wondering if any of you guys have this setup? Want to know how low you went, what wheel/tire size you're rolling on and if you had any rub issues. I was...
  20. .:R32D2

Gunmetal or Matte Black VMR's?

Hey guys, so I'm in the market for some wheels, I started off liking the Enkei Raijins for my MKV R32 in United Grey. Then after stumbling through all these forums I fell in love with what turned out the be the very popular VMR V710's. So talk about first world problems, I can't for the life of...