GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Viru5

FS: Forge Oil Cap, Coolant Cap, Washer Cap

Selling couple more things for my buddy. He is officially parting ways with the mk5 and going mk7 so ill be putting some more stuff up for him probably soon. Up for sale is Forge Motorsport Engine oil cap, Coolant cap, and Washer cap. All in mint condition and come with both allen wrenches...
  2. Viru5

FS: Forge Motorsport PCV Block off

Im selling this for a buddy he has a Forge Motorsport pcv block off he is parting ways with. Price : 80 Shipped. Pictures
  3. Viru5

FS: GFB DV+

SOLD
  4. Viru5

FS/WTT: Rotiform IND 19x8.5 et35

I have a brand new set of INDS im looking to sell or trade for a different set of wheels preferably sell local unless the buyer wants to pay shipping same thing with trade. 1100.00 Picked up
  5. Viru5

WTB: REV D DV

Looking for a Revision D Diverter Valve, I dint take the one of mk5 before i sold it and now looking for another one to put on my b8 Used/New is fine i know i can get it from ECS for 60$ Let me know what you have and what your looking to get out of it.
  6. Viru5

Anyone able to get a receipt??

Okay so here is my situation. I sold my Mk5 about a month ago now and i need to cancel the extended warranty so i can get % of my money back. Well i have the pay off letter thats necessary for cancellation as well as the bill of sale that shows mileage and amount i sold the car for but i never...
  7. Viru5

Brand New Forge Boost Tap

As the title says i have a brand new forge boost tap with tubing 40$ shipped let me know if your intrseted
  8. Viru5

FS: P-Flo Intake

Last item left thats just sitting in the garage ima put it up here and ebay if i dont get it sold in the next couple days. Anyway P-Flo for the FSI platform 100 picked up 130 shipped ( shipping this thing is a bi*ch and is expensive) Has a couple small pea size paint chips around the MAF...
  9. Viru5

Need Some Help

How do i turn of auto leveling on vagcom if anyone could point me in the right direction cant seem to find it.
  10. Viru5

APR Deception...

So not sure if you guys are aware of this or not but this surfaced on the b8 forum figured id share with you guys over here so all can see how almighty APR runs there business. http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2924.0...
  11. Viru5

Rotiform BLQ's 18x8.5 5x112 et 43

Selling the car and other parts so the wheels need to go there to small for the B8. The wheels are pretty much brand new 3 are flawless 1 wheel has 3 small rock hits on it on one of the spokes. Come with almost brand new tires 4k on them 215/35/18. Looking to get 1150$ or best offer.. Can get...
  12. Viru5

Stage 2+ Part Out + Extras =[

The time has officially come to part ways as much as i don't want to. I have the car paid off finally and just waiting for the title to get rid of that too so these parts will have to go. Im located im Cherry Valley IL right now and go school in Dekalb so i can meet anyone around there and...
  13. Viru5

FS: AutoTech HPFP

I'm most likely parting my car out here soon to trade in :frown:. One of the few things i want to get rid of is the AutoTech HPFP it has less then 5k on the whole pump with internals. Im looking for 300 + Stock HPFP I dont mind shipping but i will need your pump first since this is my daily...
  14. Viru5

NEED: 15 Spline Lock Key

Lost mine recently talked to the dealer and apparently they don't carry them WTF?? Tried to find one online and its no where to be found. I did fine a set from china that comes with 10 pieces but i cant wait a month to get it so if anyone has one that they want to get rid please let me know need...
  15. Viru5

Boost Problem??

After installing my Autotech HPFP car was running strong i was peaking 22psi and holding 15-17psi. Now after 2 weeks I'm only hitting 15psi and holding 15psi im still running on Apr stage 2 tune any one have any clues as to why im not peaking past 15psi?
  16. Viru5

Chicago APR shop??

Looking for a shop apr shop in the chicago area im in cherry valley right now hopefully one that doesnt charge a upgrade fee to go stage 2+ not in the mood to drive 2hrs to my normal tuner just for a flash upgrade. Most places i know around there charge a 50$ for upgrade not sure why when it...
  17. Viru5

FS/FT:Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

Selling my 2014 edition note 10.1 WIFI. Its pretty much brand new 3 months old not a single scratch on it comes with everything like it does when buying it new. It was purchased from BestBuy. I just dont use it enough to keep it its adult owned and was never played with buy kids. 300$ takes it...
  18. Viru5

MK5 T-Shirt

Came up with a little design for a shirt if anyone is interested. Its through TeeSpring there are two colors white n black. If you are interested it takes 50 people you wont get charged unless we get all 50 people its just a reserve at this point. I can also come up with a different design if...
  19. Viru5

FS: RNS 315

Selling a RNS 315 with security code.. was pulled out a 2012 Jetta its in great shape practically new works great. Price is 435 shipped obo..
  20. Viru5

FS: United Gray 12oz Cans

I have 3 full cans of United gray paint left over from when I painted my lower rear bumper. The paint is almost spot on color match I'll get a couple pictures up when I get home of the color. 18$ shipped per can obo Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2