GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3

City light problems....

Ah thank you for that. It didn't even cross my mind. I'll give that a shot.
  2. 3

City light problems....

I had led's in the city light sockets. Never had any issues with bulb out warnings. The bulbs always worked well. Ever since the work I got done at that shop the driver side city light has been dead. Just wondering if anyone else here might have had a similar issue after doing diagnosis. Im at a...
  3. 3

City light problems....

Hey all. I'm sure all here have had an issue with lighting at some point or another. I've been chasing down a problem for months but can't seem to find the culprit. I had a shop replace my radiator last year and when they put everything back together they told me the fog light, city light and...
  4. 3

How To Access Turbo to Work On

Good to hear you're having better luck than I am. I'll keep an eye on this thread. If I come across any useful information I'll be sure to report back.
  5. 3

Let us know if you find a solution to your problem. I'd sure as hell would like to know what it turns out to be. I've had this underboost issue for over a year. Comes and goes.
  6. 3

I know you're not to this point yet but I replaced mine last year with a buddy for the same underboost problem diagnosed by two reputable shops and I still have the problem. Sooooo... It took about 7-8 hours. Both of us had never done one before and we had a lift. But yes if you need to check...
  7. 3

What is this sound!!

Sounds sorta like an exhaust leak. If its spooling fine and no dentist drill sound or smoke out the back cant see it being the turbo.
  8. 3

2008 MKV GTI United Gray FSI Partout

How much are you looking to get for these? Would you ship to NJ?
  9. 3

I'm in NJ. can you snap a photo of the headlights? Assuming they are OEM and HID?
  10. 3

Where are you located? I need some interior pieces and the headlights. Let me know!
  11. 3

Turbo install

Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I'm looking for suggestions on a reputable Audi/VW repair shop in Nj that is ok with doing labor only work. I need to have my turbo replaced. I will be acquiring a used one shortly. Any referrals would be appreciated.