GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Third brake light

Hey everyone long time since posting here. I have a 2008 r32 (obviously) and I have recently found out my third brake light is not turning on. I've searched forums pretty vigorously in the search for replacing the light. Here's what I've come across -the read wing needs to be removed which can...
  2. P

Rear differential leka

Hey everyone, I have a leak coming from my rear diff on the left (drivers ) side seal. I don't feel comfortable tackling this as I need my car and can't afford to have a large break. Any recommendations on the cost this would be? Or if someone has the directions and it's easier then I think...
  3. P

front control arm bushings.

Hey everyone, I have some nice shimmies under brakes:mad0259:, i found some nice play in my front control arm bushings, the ones at the rear with the 3 bolt bracket. I have a set coming in and will come with the bushing in the mounts. I am curious as to knowing if i have to remove the control...
  4. P

ECS rotors??

Looking for new front brakes . Any luck with ECS rotors and redstuff pads??? Also contemplating a flush with new brake lines. Go onnnnnn
  5. P

R32 PO137

Got a cel today very saddened by this. Fault code for bank 1 system running too rich. Po137 Running it to local VW during week as I got CPo any heads ups or ideas??
  6. P

Milltek

Looking for any opinions on the milltek exhaust. Leaning towards non resonated should I go resonated though? :23:
  7. P

Audi S4 wheels on R??

Hey fellas wondering what opinions are. Running stock wheels/ suspension Found b6/7 s4 winter wheel set up there 18x8 5x112 with 245/40s and the offset is et45. Will these fit or am I looking for trouble????
  8. P

Mk4 r32 tranny motor swap in a 5??

Really wanna 6 speed does anyone know or heard of swapping these setups??? Or if a GTI 6 speed will fit?? Just found a motor and trans and wanna get input.
  9. P

Calling on my fellow massholes

Hey guys was hoping someone from here is from MA and could recommend a VW dealer to get my DMF replaced under CPO at. I brought myn to the dealer on cape cod and between a grudge they've told me my rattle is normal. The cold start is rough and shutdown cringes me. Want this fixed before my...
  10. P

MA VAG DMF replacement

Hey guys was hoping someone from here is from MA and could recommend a VW dealer to get my DMF replaced under CPO at. I brought myn to the dealer on cape cod and between a grudge they've told me my rattle is normal. The cold start is rough and shutdown cringes me. Want this fixed before my...
  11. P

dub in the trees 7??????

anyone anything????????
  12. P

Dubs in The Trees 7??????

hey gus live in the MA state and was hoping someone could lemme know if they are having the dubs in the trees this year i believe it should be 7. just looking to go to one final event in the New england area before the ugly Winter shows its cold face
  13. P

Resonator

Out of all honesty, is it to loud/obnoxious on the removal of the resonator on the stock exhaust?the noise after the flapper mod was nice but like a lil more gurgle but don't want a monsoon of noise.
  14. P

R32s on capecod from jersey?

I know this isn't the right area but I've seen a blue and red R32 in the past two days from jersey. If your I. Here just wanted to say whatsup!
  15. P

Bass pro meet E-O-Th

Just wanted to say theres a Bass pro meet in fox pro MA. It's a mix of everything but trying to see some fellow VWs. I'm riding up with a group of mixed cars from cape cod at exit 6 around 430. Meet there then or hope to see you at the show!!
  16. P

Bass pro shop June 13

Hey everyone I figure id give a post on here. The bass pro shops in fox pro am is having its biweekly gathering Thursday the 13th and I figured I'd give a headship to anyone interested. Would like to meet some people who been quick responders on this forum! I'm riding up in my R32 hope to see...
  17. P

Cc turbines??

Anyone know if the CC turbines will fit the R?? Really dig them and think its b a good matchup
  18. P

CC turbines on R32?

Hey guys I'm looking to see any infor on the vw cc rims on a r32. I've seen some posts saying they don't got on a GTI?
  19. P

Anyone ever heard of this company???

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Audi_3 been looking for some CC turbine wheels and ran over this company not sure how good they would be at the price. Any help in this co. or a good place to look for wheels appreciated.
  20. P

Uploading pics

Hey guys im not sure where o go and this seemed like the closest part to see. I have a terrible time uploading pics with my Macbook or Iphone and even links. Nothing works any help or ideas of what im doing wrong?