GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MKV OEM Part out

I have a few MKV parts for sale: 4 OEM Coil Packs with 3,000-4,000 miles of use $45 SOLD OEM black floor mats still in good shape $40 OEM Catalytic Converter/Down Pipe $60 OEM 6 Speed Shifter with boot, just some wear. It is still in good shape $70 OEM FSI Engine Cover $60 Please PM me for...
  2. R

A/C advice

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. Two days ago it started to get on the 90's here in Alabama/Georgia. I started using the A/C and it was not working as good as it was doing last Spring/Summer, so I went to my shed and got the Re Charger bottle I purchased at Auto zone last year...
  3. R

WTB Center console

I want to buy the parts damaged by the cheap air freshener last summer. Here's the link to my thread: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182526 If you are willing to ship the two parts that got damaged let me know the price to my inbox. Tanks.
  4. R

Alignment question

The car will be getting New Koni SRT.T's and Eibach Sport springs with all the necessary stuff that most people sell as suspension installation kits plus the rear trail arm bushings tomorrow. My question is: Should I get the car Aligned? I just got it Aligned not 2 months ago, but since I'm...
  5. R

Best aftermarket head unit

I love my premium 7 on the GTI but as I travel more and more due to my job, I realize that I need a dedicated navigation system that is not hanging on my windshield or holding my cell phone on my lap. I've been looking at the different Kenwood VW specific head units but those are insanely...
  6. R

P0301 on cold weather?

I got a P0301 code 2 weeks ago and went ahead and changed my 4 coils for the R8 ones and changed my NKK's Iridium for the OEM Bosh's. When I first got the code the car had been sitting for 2 days without being started and the temperature was low 30's upper 20"s. Today with the new coil packs...
  7. R

Cheap Walmart Air Freshner

I just walked into my car today to see the interior melting because the stupid Walmart air freshener exploded and messed up my interior. Here are the pictrues: Does anyone knows where can I get the part numbers for this items that got messed up? Or how are they called so I can search...
  8. R

Another P0299 thread

Hey guys I have a 2006 GTI and just 2 weeks ago I went to APR Stage 2+. For a few days I've been feeling the car underpowered and yesterday the car threw the P0299 Code and waiting code of misfire on cylinder 3. So I checked everywhere but no one else had the waiting code of cylinder misfire, is...
  9. R

FS: MKV GTI shifter & Radio with unlocking code

I'm selling the shifter with everything showed in the pictures and the Radio is working the only reason I took it out was the cosmetic issues(blemishes in volume knob etc). I'm willing to ship to the continental US and if you are in Hawaii or Puerto Rico I might ship also.I'm looking to get $70...
  10. R

FS: 18" Huffs

I'm selling my set of Huffs without the tires. Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested. 17 November update: The wheels are for sale with the tires now.
  11. R

2006 MKV GTI OEM Radio

I'm selling my original radio from my GTI. here's the link on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251312327263?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 All the info and details are on the description.