GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

neuspeed race springs

looking to put on 09 mkv..anyone have these?
  2. T

hottexhaust coupons

anyone know any new coupons for the website?
  3. T

solowerks s1

anyone have these one an mkv? opinions?
  4. T

Clutch ?

So who went stage 2 on their tsi and had their clutch slip?..and what clutch kit did u get spec stage 2 street is like 949 and holds up to 410tq.. wat did you get and where for how much?
  5. T

Hardparker garage coilovers

Anybody running these? How low they go? Opinions? How much u paid for them
  6. T

Gonzo tuning, Or Unitronic

I hear alot of good things aobut these tunes..I wanted to go stage Gonzo is 350 for stage 2 as where is Unitronic is 650..I hear Unitronice stole some of the maps from gonzo..Wondering who has these tunes and whats their opinions on it..I have personally emailed gonzo tuning by me and havent got...
  7. T

WTB:CBE

Have an 09 tsi want to pick up a CBE new or used 3 inch..let me know!
  8. T

WTB:CBE

Looking to pick up a new or used CBE..let me know what you have!
  9. T

H &R sport spring set

So was thinking about lowering my car looking at the H and R sport spring set...Lowers 1.5 on the front and 1.4 rear..on my 09 gti...anybody have any opinions on this set? or have pics of their car with these on it?
  10. T

Godspeed.raceland. Or Megan racing dp

So everyone says dont waste the money in a name brand dp cuz they all do the same thing anyway so if I was going to buy cheaper it would be one of these three .. So does anyone have recommendations on which one to get or do you have one and can you give me your opinion on it!? Thanks!
  11. T

UNII stage 2

got an 09 tsi thinkin about going uni stage 2.. Whose got UNi stage 2 and can tell me what its like? also how the stock clutch holds up got 28k on the car
  12. T

CATTED or CATLESS DP

living in jersey and has always been catless on my other cars and i used to just pay to get someone to inspect..i hear thats getting harder today?
  13. T

CTS turbo exhaust for mkv

anyone running one of these exhausts?...opinions?
  14. T

CTS turbo exhaust mkv

anyone running one of these exhaust?...opinions?
  15. T

Southern Florida emissions

Looking to move to southern florida and running a catless dp..whats the emissions like down there..catless good or bad idea?
  16. T

FS: Alpine vpower mrp-m500

Not into the the whole stereo trend anymore..had for about a year dont need it anymore..like new like new asking 130 Alpine Vpower mrp-m500
  17. T

Nj euro

Started a Facebook group of euros for nj look it up and become part of the group! ... NJ Euro
  18. T

Forge TSI replacement DV Question

OK so I put the replacement forge dv on my car along with my cold air intake, and still I can barely hear the DV.. It has the yellow spring in it right now, but I just read that the yellow spring is for big turbo applications.. Opinions?/Comments?
  19. T

FS: Stock intake system off an 09 TSI

Stock piping and box for sale great condition..pic on request..PM for more info
  20. T

FS:stocK DV for 09 TSI

have the stock Dv for sale..great shape and seals arent cracked or broken pm with an offer if interested.