GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dubdr

FS- Like new R32 grill

I have a new (never installed) R32 grill without plate holes. It doesn't have the R32 or the VW emblems. PM me if interested.
  2. Dubdr

Dust Off....

Just letting you all know that there is a couple of us meeting at Amesbury VW at around 845am and heading down to Dustoff. Let me know if you are interested in heading down with us.
  3. Dubdr

Sorry so late

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that this Sunday my club is going to be having a foliage ride up through central NH. We are meeting at the State Liquor store (Portsmouth traffic circle location) at 7:45 am. I know it is early but we want to get back to watch the Pats game!!!! If you are...
  4. Dubdr

New Club

I just posted in the new england forum but wanted to get the word out. North Shore Dubs is a new club that is starting up and to get things in order we are just wondering how many people would be interested. Just a group of VW owners getting together, going to shows, and all that. If you are...
  5. Dubdr

North Shore Dubs

please delete
  6. Dubdr

Speedo Fix.... really

Hey everyone, I don't know if it has been posted but when I got to work today on my toolbox was a new tech bulletin about the speed issue we all seem to be having. It is Tech bulletin OR and it has the tech recode the dash insert that controls the speedo. I hope this helps everyone. By the way...
  7. Dubdr

8/20 CT Show

I was wondering if anyone is going to the vw show in terryville (i think that is the place, I will check on it) this sunday? I was thinking about making the ride down.
  8. Dubdr

I AM COMING HOME!!!!!

I just got a job at Amesbury VW!!!! Let me know when the next GTG is, I will be in town next week and I am looking forward to meeting you guys!
  9. Dubdr

South Shore VW

I might have an interview with ss vw next week. I was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with them? I just wanted to get some info before I got there. Thank you in advance.
  10. Dubdr

EVOMS Reflash: REVIEW

So Saturday I went to EVOMS for my reflash. David was there and started the install within mins of me getting there. I was talking to him about Anders GTi (which was out front), I asked him about the suspension and he told me Anders was inside and would most likely take me for a ride if I wanted...
  11. Dubdr

EVOMS Reflash

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to get the EVOMS reflash on Saturday!!! I can't wait. The guys have been awesome over there so far, I can't wait to see what kind of work they do. I will be sure to let you all know. I CAN'T WAIT.
  12. Dubdr

MOTHER F*&$%@#

GET THIS SHAT!!!!! Today at school some ass monkey leaned up against my fender and put a dent in it. I tried to take pics but you can't see them very well. The only good thing is that the dent will pull out easy but if I ever catch who did that they will have a VW emblem size hole in their...
  13. Dubdr

Easter Sunday

My future father in law pointed out a road that he takes his bike on and suggested that I take a ride. Turns out this road is a 100 mile loop with nothing but switch backs and short straight aways. This road make you realize that these cars are truly AMAZING!!! The road is off the 5 in a small...
  14. Dubdr

vogtland coil overs

I was wondering if anyone has vogtland coilovers or has a website that has prices. vogtland.com is in german or dutch don't speak either so I don't know. Thank you ahead of time.
  15. Dubdr

First day of school!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I started my first day at the vw academy today!!! I spent the whole day playing with a w12 phaeton!! If you need any info or have odd question let me know and I will talk to my instructor to try to get the answers for you.
  16. Dubdr

AZ GTG

When- Saturday April 8th at 2pm Where- EVOMS in Tempe, AZ (check their site for address) Hope this works for everyone! PM me if you have any questions. Please post is you plan to attend. Thank you
  17. Dubdr

FACTORY SIRIUS

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get the factory sirius set up (head unit, antenna, etc). The dealership wants like 600 for it. I was hoping that some one knows a cheaper spot. Thanks.
  18. Dubdr

Sirius

I was wondering if anyone has this..... http://shop.sirius.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2640&siId=605899&catParentID=7870&scId=7870
  19. Dubdr

HAPPY DAY

I got my intake and downpipe today. I am not putting them in for another week or two but I will let you all know how it goes and pics. :thumbup:
  20. Dubdr

Models

I know this is a weird quesiton but does anyone have a good site to buy car models. I am looking for a few old vw, porsche, and such to pass the time. I can't find what I am looking for. If anyone knows of a good place to get plastic or medal models, let me know. Thank you. PS- Please refrain...