GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Headliner GTI ISO>>>DIY????

Any DIY to remove headliner of GTI??
  2. W

WTB Tailights

Anybody got a set of smoked or led taillights. Let me know and how much shipped to 78504
  3. W

Black Housing Tailights

SOLD Selling a set of Taillights for GTI. Black Housing. If interested pm me. http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/pts/4180398610.html
  4. W

OEM floor mats

Selling floor mats OEM. $40
  5. W

Momos Strike

Selling some Momos Strike Black $400 local pick up preferred currently live in McAllen, Texas(RGV). Shipped would sell at $800....check with UPS--charge is $100 a wheel and tire!! Brand: Momos Style: Strike Color: Black Size: 18x8 Tire condition 70%---three tires are barum and the other is...
  6. W

Tailights

Looking for a set of OEM taillights. If anyone has a set laying around please let me know. please post some pics so that i can see them.
  7. W

WTB kamei taillight covers

Like the title states I'm looking for kamei tail light covers. If anyone has a set let me know .
  8. W

WTB Tailight Harness

Looking for Mkv tailight harness. If anyone has a set or pair just laying around please let me know how much.
  9. W

wtb gti smoked tailights and downpipe

like the title states i'm looking for smoked gti tailights and a down pipe if anyone has any of these item plz let me know pm me.
  10. W

Aftermarket tailights dim???

I installed some after market tailights and they are dim is there anyway without VAG com to get them brighter?? What do you all recommend?? Please help... :(
  11. W

WTB rear valance

If any of you have a rear valance laying around sent me a pm with a picture and the price.
  12. W

WTB R32 lower valance

looking for R32 lower valance and dual exhaust tips.. If anyone has one just laying around pm me.