GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kdisjubjub

WTB: Front Sub Frame

This happened to mine :( I'm located in Bellevue, Washington (98074). Let me know what you have!
  2. kdisjubjub

WTB: Eurojet Downpipe

Looking to purchase a Eurojet Downpipe (gen 2). If you have the J-Pipe that would be ideal. I'm also willing to entertain other Downpipe offers. Thanks!
  3. kdisjubjub

Tint

Does anybody have a tint shop they recommend? I'm in the Redmond/Bellevue area.
  4. kdisjubjub

Port Townsend Cruise 2014

So who's going to the Cruise on April 5th? We should try to get the MKV's to roll in together. https://www.facebook.com/porttownsendcruise
  5. kdisjubjub

Waterwerks 2013

Anybody out at waterwerks in North bend right now?
  6. kdisjubjub

FS: 17'' TSW Nurburgring Rims and Tires

Hey guys, I'm selling my TSW Nurburgring rims and Continental ExtremeContact DW tires that were on my Acura TSX. Both the rims and tires are basically brand new! $1,250 I am located in Washington, U.S. As of now I don't want to ship them. Specs for the rims: 17X8J 35 offset 5X114.3 Bolt...
  7. kdisjubjub

Port Townsend Cruise 2013 video

Hey guys, Me and my buddy participated in the Port Townsend cruise from Pacific Raceways in Kent Washington, to Port Townsend in Washington. There was a Pre Meet at Pacific Raceways, and than the 2 hour and a half drive to Port Townsend. We recored the highlights of the cruise and captured...
  8. kdisjubjub

Microphone wiring

Hello, So I bought the Grom USB2P (iPod, iPhone, USB, Aux, and Bluetooth adapter). It came with a mic for the Bluetooth hands free system. I have searched around for a long time and couldn't find any directions on how to wire a microphone in a MKV GTI. The unit will be placed behind...
  9. kdisjubjub

Will this set up work?

Hello, I have sitting in my garage 4 TSW Nurburgring (gun metal) rims. I had them on my previous car (2005 Acura TSX) until it got totaled (not my fault). It would be amazing if I would be able to make the rims fit on my 2008 GTI. So for the specs, the rims size is 17X8j. The bolt pattern...