GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

CTS Turbo FSI Auxiliary Low Pressure Fuel System BRAND NEW

Purchased back in May for BT plans and ended up cancelling, never even opened the box. Purchased for $500 back in March, make an offer. http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_FSI_Auxiliary_Low_Pressure_Fuel_System-4847-24.html
  2. J

10.5mm spacers w/ extended ball seated lugs (ECS)

Used them for 2 days but the rubbing drove me nuts. 2 of the lug nuts are standard size, don't know why. $60
  3. J

Eurodyne Maestro Suite cable, $100 OBO

For sale is my Eurodyne cable. It's in perfect condition. I believe you will save $100 on the suite if you buy the cable. The credits to flash cost $500, +$100 for my cable brings you to $600. The cable new with credits costs $800. Do your own research though, don't take my word for it...
  4. J

WTB/WTT SPM cat back for stock cat back (CT)

I need a stock cat back, to trade for my SPM cat back. Or I can just purchase the stock cat back with no trade. Pick up only, I'm in Connecticut. I do not have the factory down pipe reducer, so you'll have to contact SPM for that. Thanks
  5. J

FS: 2008 GTI Tornado Red TSI DSG w/ Big Turbo kit + Many other mods

SOLD Located in CT 109000 miles CTS Kit, GT3071R UNITRONIC High Output hardware and tune (injectors and pump) UNITRONIC powered and UNI intake, runs beautifully Lowered on H&R springs and struts Shaved hatch and front notch filled Various cosmetic mods, projector fog lights (yellow...
  6. J

LED license plate bulbs that don't suck

I think I'm on my 4th or 5th pair of LED bulbs, I believe they're from Ziza. I purchased them from ECS and warrentied them countless amounts of times. Getting really sick of having one blow out every few months. Any other decent ones out there?
  7. J

Golf R intercooler, CT pick up $100

I have for sale my Golf R intercooler, used for about a year on my Gti, maybe 15K on it. Comes with one of the hoses attached to it, should make it a little easier to install.
  8. J

So, how do you guys sell heavily modified cars?

Not really looking to get all my money back, I know that's impossible. But I would like to pay off what I owe with the money I sell for. Probably my come up short a little
  9. J

Interesting points and ideas, thanks everybody! I'm just curious really. The newer cars are very appealing, along with warranties..
  10. J

I'm talking everything from exterior mods (shaven hatch) to engine mods (bigger turbos) without the option of going back to stock. Obviously private selling would be the only option, unless dealers take these in? But what's the most painless private selling options?
  11. J

Its a long shot... Any OnePlusOne owners have an invite for a fellow MKV?

For those who don't know, a OnePlusOne is a cell phone, very cheap phone. $300. And you get A LOT for the $300. Look it up if you haven't, its pretty cool!
  12. J

Mazdaspeed 3

Gotcha, makes much more sense now. Same situation with the VW's Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  13. J

Mazdaspeed 3

That's some crazy tq for stock k04, did the turbo have any issues?? Surge etc. Those are some great numbers, any plans for the bottom end? Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  14. J

Mazdaspeed 3

I thought it was a different style K04? I figured our TSI's might be a little more efficient considering the direct injected etc. But I have no idea what the MS3 is made of Those are some good numbers for stock block, my friend said they hold 500whp stock. Sure.. Sent from my Galaxy S5 using...
  15. J

Mazdaspeed 3

Thanks! I have a friend claiming to be at 330whp on E85 and basic bolt ons, bigger MAF etc. And custom tuning. Doesn't add up IMO. What turbo is running on that graph? Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  16. J

Mazdaspeed 3

What work do you have done? Those GT's are scary, I remember fooling around with one when I was stage 2 and it was pretty quick, must of been stock because as soon as we hit 110 or 120 he just stopped accelerating lol Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  17. J

Mazdaspeed 3

Thanks, there's just something about them I don't like. Maybe its because in my area there's a bunch of kids driving them. What can they put out tuned? Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  18. J

Mazdaspeed 3

I dislike these cars with such passion, its my hobby. But I know nothing about them. YouTube users claim 500whp/400wtq on stock bottom end. What's the stock turbo they run, its labeled K04, same as the VW's? Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  19. J

TSI, K04 misfires, resulting in blown up PCV. Story inside

I started off with some small, slight misfires in full boost, anywhere above 20PSI. Scanned it, found random misfires on all 4 cylinders, along with an air intake system leak code. Just had the intake manifold replaced replaced 3 days prior, but had 0 issues for 2 days afterwards. So I smoked...