GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

DTM Autohaus: New Price on LUFF M1 V2!!!!

DTM Autohaus is proud to bring back the LUFF M1 V2 for a limited time. The first shipment of 6 in silver 19x8.5 45+ off for all MKV GTI is in. We should be also getting the DTM exclusive Fast Editional black/red lip in 19x8.5 45+ off set!!! We are not sure how many sets of these wheels we will...
  2. D

DTM Autohaus: Samco Sport SAMCO I/C HOSE KIT: A3/GOLF/JETTA 2.0T FSI 05-UP

DTM Autohaus is running a special on Samco I/S hose kit for the MKV.The Samco Sport hose kits are designed to replace original equipment in a wide range of performance vehicles, both in motorsport and fast road use. Superb integrity and superior performance reduces the risk of component failure...
  3. D

DTM Autohaus: LUFF M1 V2 GROUP BUY!!!

DTM Autohaus: LUFF M1 V2 SOCALEURO SPECIAL!!! NEW PRICE!! DTM Autohaus is proud to bring back the LUFF M1 V2 for a limited time. The first shipment of 6 in silver 19x8.5 45+ off for all MKV GTI is in. We should be also getting the DTM exclusive Fast Editional black/red lip in 19x8.5 45+ off...
  4. D

DTM Autohaus- Huge Forged Wheels Special!!!!

Hey everyone, we're having a huge forged wheels special for the next month. Check out our immense selection of forged wheels on special. Come visit our local retail shop and observe some of the wheels in person. We are a very trusted local shop that serve not only southern California, but the...
  5. D

Attn: Velocity V708 Wheels 19x8.5 +48 Offset

DTM AUTOHAUS IS HAVING A SPECIAL ON VELOCITY V708 WHEELS. THE WHEEL IS AN 19X8.5 W. A +48 OFFSET. THESE WHEELS ARE VERY VEW AND WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE RIDE. THE COME IN GUNMETAL, HYPER SILVER, AND ONXY BLACK. CALLTHE SHOP TO FIND OUT TIRE PRICING. WILL FIT THE MK5. ANY QUESTIONS CALL...
  6. D

ATTN: DTM Autohaus official APR and Carbonio dealers

ATTN: APR Special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DTM Autohaus is now a proud dealer for APR TUNING and Carbonio. After months of long nights and many hours of dyno work APR are pleased to offer you chip tuning that is second to none. They have worked hand in hand with many customers to deliver a chip...
  7. D

Cross Suspension Mkv

DTM Autohuas is now the proud distributor of CROSS suspension. The Competition Series is their top of the line coilover system. It features a lightweight design with a 15 way dampening adjustable monotube damper. With its high strength and durability, the Competition Series insures that it will...
  8. D

Sale: Osir Interior Products

DTM Autohaus is having a sale on OSIR interior products. These products will add a clean styilish feel to your interior. Most products are offered in regular and silver carbon fiber. E-mail or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks SALE ENDS MARCH 31 2007 O-POD All new carbon gauge pod...
  9. D

FS ABT Sportline Full Kit MKV

DTM Autohaus has one ABT Sportline full kit in stock but more on the way. To actually use the rear apron that ABT offers you need the euro bumper which also have in stock. Please feel free to ask us about any other ABT products. Let me know. Thanks MSRP $1620 SPECIAL $1377 + Shipping...
  10. D

*DTMautohaus-Must Sell Miltek Quad Exhaust w/ Down Pipe!!!

One Full Exhaust by Miltek available IN STOCK... Must Sell Down pipe non resonated & Quad tip muffler $1315 plus shipping if anyone is interested let me know ________ YAMAHA PHAZER HISTORY
  11. D

*DTMautohaus-MeganRacing CatBack

DTMautohaus will be running a special on the Megan Racing Catback Exhaust... Megan Racing Catback Exhaust (From MeganRacing.com) VW GTI 06+ Model Number : MR-CBS-VWG06T Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet...
  12. D

*DTMautohaus-Greddy Cat Back Exhaust Special

DTMautohaus will be running a special on this A Greddy Cat Back Exhaust Application: VW GOLF GTi MK5 2.0T 2006-Up dual 76mm tip, oval muffler, 60-2x 60mm piping Part Number: 10106812 GReddy Global Sport - G2S The new G2 line was refined from it’s previous design to...
  13. D

*DTMautohaus-EvoMS Intake and Heat Shield Special

DTMautohaus will be running a special on this intake and heat shield unfortunately pricing cannot be advertised if you wish to inquire about these products then simply send me a Private Message or call me here at the shop Tristan@m1autosport.com 626-442-0318 9am to 6pm (PST) This Special Ends...
  14. D

*DTMautohaus-GTi B&M Sport Shifter!!!

*DTMautohaus-GTi B&M Sport Shifter!!! DTMautohaus will be running a special on this B&M Sport Shifter for the 06-up GTi Thanks... A premium sport shifter engineered for the Golf enthusiast. This Sport Shifter has all of the features a performance minded driver requires. The finest...
  15. D

*DTMautohaus-Carbonio Intake Sale!!!

DTMautohaus will be running a special on the Carbonio Intake Features: - Increases horsepower and torque - Improves throttle response - Flattens torque curve (engine is less 'peaky') - Improves fuel economy - Enhances engine's volumetric efficiency - Rich throaty sound under hard...
  16. D

*HEY!!! remember the Luff thing?

One More Time... last run on a discontinued wheel with a little treat for the hardcore fans ... 19 x 8.5 2006-Up GTi fitment only. Limited number of wheels will be released. All sets will come with a "Fast Jr." doll and "Fast" keychain. There will be NO PRE-SALE available for this wheel it is...
  17. D

*We are all Indie Rock Stars

so in Los Angeles and Orange County it seems as though everyone is in a band ...Damn...I'm even in a band... I'm interested to know if anyone else is too. Post your band pics/music/videos whatever promotional stuff you got here and give us an explanation as to why your band doesn't suck...
  18. D

*H&R Rear Sway Bar and Spring Package Deal + Fast Key Chain FREE!!!

*H&R Rear Sway Bar and Spring Package Deal + Fast Key Chain FREE!!! Okay so now we've got so much GTi stuff over here its crazy!!! We've got the... Exclusive VW Fast Key Chains IN STOCK 24mm H&R Rear Sway Bars Part# 71750-24 IN STOCK H&R Sport Springs Part# 54752 IN STOCK Plus more...
  19. D

*FS: H&R Rear Sway Bars

*FS: H&R Rear Sway Bars I've got two H&R Rear Sway Bars here Part Number: 71750-24 if anyone whats them... DTMautohaus = $200 + Shipping ________ GRAND CHEROKEE 5.9
  20. D

*Stock Dump KW Coilovers for GTI

I've got KW V2 Coilovers here for a GTI the customer didn't want them so I'm putting them up here... ill post pictures up later some one just take them!!! KW V2 COILOVERS MSRP $1650 SALE PRICE $1375 ________ Daihatsu bee