GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Where is this noise sound most likely come from ?,and get steering orange lights on..

Where is this noise sound most likely come from ?,and get steering orange lights on.. https://m.facebook.com/groups/529405700525327?view=permalink&id=1365037193628836#_=_
  2. K

APR just update its MKV gti stage 1 2 2+ ecu tune

APR just update its MKV gti stage 1 2 2+ ecu tune https://www.goapr.com/news/2018/05/14/apr-mk5-2-0t-fsi-software-update-and-sale/ looking forwarding to k04 update
  3. K

Anyone tried VP MS109 race fuel running with apr 104 file?

Anyone tried VP MS109 race fuel running with apr 104 file? i found that after a couple of runs,the ecu request boost drop from 1.5 to 1.3 bar, and the fuel trim was as high as +15% , looks like engine is running too lean any idea why ecu decrease the request boost ?
  4. K

weird "dang dang " noise from HPFP

weird "dang dang " noise from HPFP; just replace the hpfp cam follower, when i start the engine, the hpfp comes a strange "dang dang dang" metal knocking sounds, it last for seconds and then gone. is this normal as i just replace the cam follower , or any potential issues may have? Thanks for...
  5. K

cylinder 3 idle misfire, bad spark plug?

just replace spark plugs ,and re-gap them. got a issue of idle misfire on Cylinder No 3, misfire happened only on idle, no single misfire on full acceleration from 2000 to 6000 RPM bad spark plug or wrong gap (maybe too small?)? what do you think
  6. K

About timing belt kits, which one should i choose?

About timing belt kits, which one should i choose? how often you replace the kits normally..
  7. K

About wastegate actuator spring mod

how do you think of this http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5700226-Wastegate-Actuator-Spring-Mod plan to try it as boost is a little bit lower than when turbo is just installed
  8. K

Cylinder No.1&4 Retardation

Cylinder No.1&4 Retardation much higher than 2&3 what may cause this?
  9. K

What is hard limit of n75 duty cycle?

Max n75 duty cycle i have seen: my car is 94.9% mk6 gti with apr k04 is about 98.3% Golf mk6 R is about 98.8% my old 1.8t is 99.9% are these hardware limit or software(tune) limit?
  10. K

does the PCV failed?

hard to plug out oil cap, after plug it out, loud "zi zi zi" air sounds coming is this the sign of pcv failure.?
  11. K

Bad luck. HPFP damaged?

bad luck.... Can this HPFP be used anymore? i believe the engine run in this situation for thousands miles
  12. K

about the tune of "boost by gear"

just want to do a little fine tune of K04 file which is to lower the output in 1st gear which means less tire spins in launch ,APR K04 V3.1 just does it Is it easy for tuners to add this feature?
  13. K

any harmful or damage will bring to turbo or engine if I installed the threaded pcv

any harmful or damage will bring to turbo or engine if I installed the threaded pcv tap plug for years? this: http://www.goapr.com/products/boost_tap_20t.html Parts no 9 :PCV tap plug Apr only recommend install that parts temporary
  14. K

Does this mean turbo is old?

less boost and less maf reading, compare logs to last years Does this mean turbo is old? K04 has been running for 40 KM in my car
  15. K

how to log DV valve working ?

Hear "ca ca ca" around 4K rpm, sounds like DV is working not allowing boost pass 1.5 Bar or Leakage.. i'd like to log to find out if it is by design or somewhere is leakage any suggestion?
  16. K

What do u think use golf R stage 2+ file in our car ?

What do u think use golf R stage 2+ file in our car ? Of course, change to 3.bar sensor Does the different compression rato matter ?
  17. K

What do u think use golf R stage 2+ file in our car ?

What do u think use golf R stage 2+ file in our car ? Of course, change to 3.bar sensor Does the different compression rato matter ?
  18. K

what happen to boost? 4.7% n75 duty cycle with 0.5bar boost

what happen to boost? 4.7% n75 duty cycle with 0.5bar boost request boost is as usual but the actual boost only around 0.5 bar with 4.7% n75 duty cycle it most likely happen after shift gear from 2nd to 3rd it happened after i replace the oem pipe with HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe very strange...
  19. K

Annoying light load misfire, pls help

Got issue of misfire when with light step on the pedal in low rpm it only happens on the light step on the pedal, and at low rpm which below 4000. No misfire at heavy pull.... While after unplugging the power cord of maf sensor, misfire gone... The misfire happened with or without WM open...
  20. K

Help!get jerky acceleration with light step on the pedal around 1800RPM

Get jerky acceleration with light step on the pedal around 1800RPM it only happens on the very light step on the pedal, and at low rpm (around 1800) leakage?