GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. inc55

The Model 3 ruined my life

Ever since I test drove the Tesla Model 3 Performance, my GTI seems like junk. The instant acceleration of that motor was just insane. I have never felt such power. Not only that, but the car handled so well and the steering felt really nice. I have been crunching numbers ever since. The...
  2. inc55

Custom Car Modifications

How would one get into modifying car interiors? I really love working with my hands and would love to create custom car interiors. Do I just approach one of these shops and seek employment? Is some kinda degree needed?
  3. inc55

What would cause this problem?

Hey guys, my friend has an 09 2.0T VW CC and his right side inner bulb is not working. The CC has two inner lights attached to the trunk. Each of these lights has a left and right bulb. The left bulb (semi circle) is out and we tried replacing the bulb to no avail. He thinks the...
  4. inc55

WTF are these things??

I can't for the life of me figure out what these things are. I found them in my nightstand one day and have been clueless ever since. They are rubber and measure about 2 1/2 inches in length.
  5. inc55

PayPal scams?

I'm a bit confused and maybe someone can help me out. I'm selling my magnaflow exhaust in a local trade and the potential buyer wants to pay with PayPal for "security reasons". He wants to make sure that if he finds something wrong with the exhaust after the transaction that he will have some...
  6. inc55

I don't get the Stealership mentality.

My autobahn gti depreciated about 10k in one year. It's fully loaded with 2 years of warranty left. I wanted to inquire about a 2010 base golf and they wouldn't budge on their price of 14,500. In what universe is a 3 year old base golf 14,500? No warranty, accident on record. 12k miles. A...
  7. inc55

Awesome 2013 S4 review

I recommend you watch their other videos. I love the quality of their production. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIDo2DKAMfk&feature=g-all-u
  8. inc55

Who gets the FT-86, FRS and BRZ?

Seems like the BRZ, FT-86 and FRS are all the same car. So which brand will it be released under?
  9. inc55

Test drove the new 335i

I went to my local bmw dealer to check out the 328i and they didn't have one in a sport pkg except for a sport 335i and the guy asked me to take it for a spin. car had 9 miles on the odometer. the car is very beautiful but it has many setbacks. the rear seats are hideous and weird looking...
  10. inc55

Amazing little video

http://www.wimp.com/paganihuayra/
  11. inc55

RHD vs. LHD

Many Right Hand Drivers are saying logically they drive the correct way and we in the states the wrong way. I don't understand their logic. They say because when people joust they straddle the horse with their weaker hand (left) and hold the stick in their right (stronger) hand. I'm right...
  12. inc55

Exotics for under 30k!

There is a company called superreplicas.com which sells replica exotics for a very good price. Take a look at there site and their YouTube vids and please share your thoughts. They seem to put custom replica parts onto other smaller cars. Seems pretty cool. I wouldn't mind owning a replica...
  13. inc55

Range Rover Evoque - Pure Sex!

Starts under 45k! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od_tb2CPGIU&feature=plcp&context=C3bdadc5UDOEgsToPDskLhomgBQNZJPirRHMnyjonr
  14. inc55

I have an awesome Idea

I have this awesome idea which I wanna pitch to VWOA or any other major player in the car game. What should I do to protect myself from idea theft? I think filing for a patent is out of the question because it can be a bit pricey. Can anyone get me any info on how DSG works in these cars...
  15. inc55

Someone just...

Some asshole in a crappy accord with a scratched up bumper just scratched the shit out of my front bumper. Given I didn't see her, the spot is so tight that it had to be her. Plus the scratch matches where her bumper is. I'm sitting in my car wondering what I should do. What are my options...