GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mr Lime v2

SoCal: Classix, KW V1's for Sale

Hey, looking to upgrade to H&R Ultralows. Got a set of Classix in okay shape. They're all curbed and have the faces scratched from previous owner. One has a dent that I checked out and have had zero issues with. Plastidipped them white and they're much nicer. 225/45/17 I believe. $300 picked up...
  2. Mr Lime v2

Loss of boost on freeway, no CEL. VCDS says overboost. Help?

Hey guys, what do you make of these VCDS scans? Specifically the overboost condition? I was driving home from LA (I live in north SD), and as I was on the freeway I went to accelerate and saw that my boost gauge showed no boost. Here's a video of the problem...
  3. Mr Lime v2

Roof rack luggage carrier/basket questions

Do any of you guys use a basket on the oem bars? I'm looking to get a basket and obviously oem is no longer sold. I've come across both of these which are nice. I think they both look nice and obviously functional. One is 41 inches long, the other 52 inches. I measured it out and the both can...
  4. Mr Lime v2

Wtb OEM basket for OEM bars

Anyone got one for sale? Looking for this: Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Mr Lime v2

WTB OEM roof rack

Looking for a OEM roof rack. Located in SoCal (North San Diego). Snowboard attachments would be a plus. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Mr Lime v2

WTB FK Shortened End Links

Need some shortened FK end links now that my current ones are worn down. New or used, doesnt matter. ESE Tuning is selling em for just over $100 shipped and ECS has em for $80 but out of stock until late June. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Mr Lime v2

WTB resonator

Need a resonator. Went stage 2 with an ATP catless DP and now it's stupid loud. Need to reinstall a resonator to get my sanity back! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Mr Lime v2

What's up with all the spam??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Mr Lime v2

Flashing CEL plus limp mode NO CODES

Hey guys. On a road trip from San Diego to Colorado and back to SD now. Here's the run down for the day. Wake up in Colorado. -5°F when I wake up. Let the car warm up for 20 minutes. Took it very easy on the car until it finally heated up. Drove about 500 miles total today. Had an issue in...
  10. Mr Lime v2

Photoshop Request? :)

Here's my car https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAogRHn8AqIDxzb2QEKdLl6-88hxbBLXcv5zqdR-Y0WJA/10/20055149/jpeg/32x32/6/_/1/2/fedex06.JPG/UFDGcKCMZEL4rijB8tg0-hLYuDVAeEkEH-yAHBif6yQ?size=1024x768&size_mode=2 I like the Cadmium Green V701 wheels here...
  11. Mr Lime v2

Going on a road trip in a week. Noob questions?

Hey guys, driving from SoCal to Colorado and spending about 10 days there. Somehow my car was picked to drive so just wondering if and what I should do to prepare my car before the trip? Right now I have just under 3 inches of clearance and while that's all fine and dandy on roads that I know...
  12. Mr Lime v2

Rear Hatch doesn't open with Key Fob

Hey guys, my rear hatch doesn't open with the key fob. Never has on either one of my keys. Thinking it's something wrong with the door rather then the key. Could it be a fuse? Not quite sure where to look. I'm doing the rear wiper delete tuesday and I'm installing LED tails in about a week so...
  13. Mr Lime v2

[WTB]Blue Blind Spot Mirror Set, Boost Guage

As title states, looking for a set of those Blue Blind Spot Mirror sets sold on ECS or a boost guage (preferably one of the ones that goes in the air vents). Send me a PM if you're looking at getting rid of either of these. Thanks Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Mr Lime v2

AC/Heat only blows when turned all the way up

So recently a buddy (who shall remain nameless for now!) was vagcomming my car and tweaking some settings and shortly afterwards I noticed my AC/Heat wasn't working correctly. When options 0, 1, 2, and 3 are selected, it doesn't blow at all, but when I click it into 4 it blows full speed. So...
  15. Mr Lime v2

Problem when accelerating semi-quickly

Hi guys, looking for some opinions as to what my problem might be. My car drives fantastic when I drive it like a grandma or when I drive it like Ricky Bobby, but somewhere in between there it seems to have problems with semi-quick acceleration. The best way to describe it is that when I'm...