GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

M14x1.5 to M12x1.5 lug studs?

Does ARP or some other legitimate company make these? I found a set on eBay for $33 shipped...but I'm leery of $30 worth of fasteners holding my wheels on. Can I get away with putting these on and not drilling out my 5x114.3 wheels, too? Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  2. T

Stranded in Memphis - lost my damn key!

Anybody have an idea who around here can grind a key from the VIN on a Saturday? Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.
  3. T

what did you do to your mkv today?

In the midst of parting out the Jeep, I found time to ditch my front license plate bracket. Ohio car, live in Kentucky now, can't have that garbage! Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.
  4. T

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

The KJ was the best Jeep I've had...had XJs, a YJ, CJs...the KJ was rock solid and decent off road, relatively economical for being an obese 4,600 lb trucklet, and rode and handled great. That's a sweet WJ you had. What locker did you have in the 44A? I'm probably going to hang an Exploder 8.8...
  5. T

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Nah, nothing got damaged. Parting it out :-( had the thing 8 years...been wheeled hard...kinda sad. But I'm getting this :-) Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.
  6. T

WTB - 1 all silver Bioline

I'll take all four if you really want to make me a smoking deal. I'm in the Cincinnati, OH area.
  7. T

Need some new rubber

I need some new rubber for the DD. '07 Jetta 2.5 5 speed, no mods, 16" wheels. I was thinking about going from the stock 205/55-16s to 225/50-16s. Right now, the car's got some god-awful Firestone Firehawk GT-Hs...they fold over in corners and on wet entrance ramps in third gear at 50 mph, it...