GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Question about n75 valve

Alright so I've had this k04 sitting around waiting for me to install and I just realized the n75 valve on the side of the turbo is cracked where onever of the vacuum hoses attaches to it. My question is the n75 the same valve the same as my stock k03 turbo? Will I be able to swap it over from...
  2. M

WTB: K04 turbo outlet pipe

Like the title states I'm searching for a deal on a used or slightly used k04 turbo outlet pipe that will work on a 2008 BPY FSI motor. Not sure if that matters but figured I'd include that info
  3. M

K04 on a stock clutch

Who here has tried running a k04 on a stock clutch and how long did it last? Curious if I can just slap my k04 on and ride on the stock clutch for a couple months till I can put the clutch in. I'm at 92,000 with no clutch slip on a DM stage 2+ tune seeing if I can push the envelope a little...
  4. M

A question about AFR...

Ok so i finally installed my AEM wideband gauge and was just curious on what readings other people are getting who are running wide band gauges. Now i know the tune has a big factor in it so i'll start with what tune i'm running. currently running a DM stage 2 tune and at WOT in 2nd though 3rd...
  5. M

Aem Eugo wideband gauge install

Trying to install this gauge and was wondering what would be the best underhood fuse to use to power this gauge?? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  6. M

WTB: Apr fuel pump

Like the title states I'd like to purchase an APR fuel pump. I prefer buying a New one and not rebuilt factory one but beggars can't be choosers... Located in Houston,tx by the way so if any local people are selling one that'd be great
  7. M

Dm Stage 2 100 octane file Mkv gti vs. 370z

Alright so as the title states I ran a 370z last night on the way home from a friend's place. I initially saw the 370z on the highway and followed him when he exited onto the feeder because I saw a single exit exhaust and it was loud. So we line up and do a 40 roll, I brake boost to 40 and honk...
  8. M

Mkv Gti Stage 2 vs Subaru's on Mexican Dragstrip

Tldr; out ran a 05 Sti and 13 wrx that both previously beat me by 1-2 car lengths on DM Stage 2 93 octane all 40mph rolls as I see that's the best brake boosting speed for our cars. DM Stage 2 100 octane same roll races at 40mph and beat them both by 1-2 car lengths