GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dutchy

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Went for a drive with my dad today. We've had this car in the garage for 10 years, maybe put 2000 miles on it in that time. Finally got a solid tune up a few months ago and we've been driving it a lot since then. Just needs a new set of tires and it will be perfect. Such a fun car. Sorry for the...
  2. Dutchy

What do you guys thing of my latest interior mod?
  3. Dutchy

Hahahahahahaha
  4. Dutchy

Just some old magazines. They still have the original subscription tear out thing. It says it's only $3 for an entire years subscription, should I send it in just for fun? Lol
  5. Dutchy

Went for a drive in the Sierras today
  6. Dutchy

The restaurant I worked at catered a wedding reception, and there were some nice cars parked outside, you could say Apparently these are all owned by the groom. The reception itself was held inside of an awesome shop
  7. Dutchy

Hike this morning
  8. Dutchy

I got a late start yesterday so we decided to go to Henry Coe State Park ( just east of Morgan Hill, take the lady there sometime Blaine) and it was awesome. Hiked in 7 miles to a campsite and drank whiskey around a fire. It was raining all night and my tent had a small leak so I didn't sleep to...
  9. Dutchy

On the plus side, the hike was awesome
  10. Dutchy

My notes in class today I'm not the best at drawing
  11. Dutchy

Some more pics of that MK1. Owner says there is no rust on the floors, just a few bubbles around the window and bottom of drivers door. Too bad this car is 700 miles away, I really like it.
  12. Dutchy

Guys. I went to a local car meet last night and saw the most WTF car I've ever seen. It was a 1971 Chevy Vega with an engine swap from a FD RX7. So it had the twin turbo rotary engine setup, And transmission as well. Custom interior, full roll cage, custom coilovers. It was insane. And strange
  13. Dutchy

I'm looking at this car today, it's for sale for $1650. 8v, runs fine, unknown mileage, didn't pass smog. If I could get it down in price, man I would love to pick this up. It's a 1991 GTI.
  14. Dutchy

A lot ld great comments in response to mine, bunnspeed I totally agree that people almost go through a checklist of mods to get attention at the big shows. But at the end of it, these cars are ~10k, fwd hatchbacks with potential to be quick and fun to drive with some power mods. They look decent...
  15. Dutchy

Went on an 8 mile hike today, the weather was perfect, I'm trying to go backpacking this weekend just on a small 30 mile trail
  16. Dutchy

Was bored in class so I decided to write out every class I've taken in these 4 semester (plus summer classes). Feel free to ignore.
  17. Dutchy

I visited family in SF yesterday, it was such a nice day out. Couldn't have been any better really
  18. Dutchy

You guys like my daily while the GTI is in the shop? 1994 Volvo 940, ~275,000 miles. Drives like a champ, interior is flawless too. I fucking love this thing
  19. Dutchy

This car is static.