GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. The Butcher

Share your best office prank....

In my early 20's I worked at a shop. On April 1st, I had to do a brake job on the boss's car. Long story short, I wired his brake horn to his brake light power wire. Easy to remove within seconds. Everyone had a good laugh about it. When I got off for the day, my car was on 4 wood logs with my...
  2. The Butcher

Likewise. Back when I used to diagnose office issues, I would sometimes switch keys on the keyboard while I was waiting for the system to boot up. Always made a "My computer isn't working!" Issue more enjoyable. Try turning it on Linda.
  3. The Butcher

IT life. There's always the post it on the underside of the mouse.
  4. The Butcher

Screenshot desktop, apply as wallpaper, hide icons, lock Taskbar hidden.
  5. The Butcher

Punks not dead

I saw DKM and Rancid 2 years ago in Chicago, awesome show. I was supposed to see Anti-Flag in May, but we all know how that went.
  6. The Butcher

Punks not dead

There and back. Long time man!
  7. The Butcher

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

I'm more than happy to perform a reenactment.
  8. The Butcher

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

Never know. Isolation has killed my sense of humor.
  9. The Butcher

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

Is that some sort of Pavlov's dog reaction? A bell makes you salivate?
  10. The Butcher

The Worst Beetle?

I'd drive it 🤔
  11. The Butcher

Punks not dead

Both are some of my favorite movies! I actually just rewatched Everything is Illuminated last week with my girlfriend since she's never seen it.
  12. The Butcher

Punks not dead

I haven't seen them in probably a decade. Eugene is a REALLY good guy. Total showman and takes time to meet fans afterwards. I remember meeting the band in Chicago and they were handing out shots of "Gypsy Water" which was Spyritus (polish everclear) and pickled herring to anyone who wanted...
  13. The Butcher

It's a series of tubes
  14. The Butcher

Punks not dead

PARTY!!!
  15. The Butcher

Blessing and a curse my dude. I took up straight razor restoration as a hobby because the shave lasts longer. Picture for comparison without a "beard".
  16. The Butcher

Movie and TV Recommendations

The Mondoburger suits.....wtf
  17. The Butcher

You're the pot and I'm the kettle. This was after 6 weeks. I threw the handlebar mustache in for a coworker. My better half has banned the beard. Eating burgers and soup makes "clean shaven" worth it. We need our lentil soup! Shoutout to Dexter fans that recognize the "Kill Shirt"