GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kenny114

VSP Class II 3-Piece VW / AUDI Fitment Wheels 5x112 18x9.5 ET35 57.1CB Conical Seat

These are RARE **1 of 5 sets ever made in 18"** VSP Class II 3-Piece Wheels. Very unique and one of a kind. SPECS: 5x112 18x9.5 ET35 57.1CB with conical seat Brushed faces with polished lips and black hardware All wheels are true and structurally sound. The tires currently mounted are Dilente...
  2. Kenny114

VSP Class II 3-Piece VW / AUDI Fitment Wheels 18x9.5 5x112 ET35 57.1CB Conical Seat

These are RARE **1 of 5 sets ever made in 18"** VSP Class II 3-Piece Wheels These wheels are SOLD OUT on VSP website and special order. Very Unique and one of a kind. SPECS: 5x112 18x9.5 ET35 57.1CB with conical seat Brushed faces with polished lips and black hardware All wheels are true and...
  3. Kenny114

Mk5 OEM Tail Lights

I have a lightly used set of OEM mk5 tails. All are in working order and ready to throw on your car! $100 plus shipping obo* Paypal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Kenny114

VSP Type 2 (White)

I have VSP Type 2 for sale Powdercoated white No bends cracks or dents, all true and are a 9/10. White powdercoated and red clear vinyl layed over brushed centercaps (so the red can be taken off if wanted) 5x112; 57.1 18x9 et40 Conical Concave Without tires $1160 With tires (have camber...
  5. Kenny114

FS: VSP Type 1 SATIN BLACK

SOLD Looking to sell my VSP type 1's. They are stock satin black, and are def a 9/10. Could easily be made in to brushed faces or anything else. Concave, no bends, dents or cracks at all. I drove on them for maybe 3k miles MAX. I have ALL original boxes and wheel protectors and I will ship...
  6. Kenny114

Custom Made 3-piece 1 of 1

***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** I drew these wheels up on AutoCAD into 3D model and sent out the specs of what I wanted. They are all forged aluminum 3-piece from 6061 aluminum. The lips, centers, centercaps, and valve stems are all chrome plated and the cutouts of the wheel are brushed. The hardware is...
  7. Kenny114

Custom 3-piece

I have these wheels I made for a project at school through an engineering class I am taking at SDSU. I made all designs and structure for the wheel and have had them for a couple of months now and want to make something new so I am letting these go. They are directional, full 3-piece and are...
  8. Kenny114

Bentley Mulliner WHITE

***SOLD.*** These are OEM Bentley Mulliner 2-piece BBS Japan wheels. I took them all apart and refinished them all candy white, all the titanium hardware is all new and I got new Bentley centercaps for them as well. I have now driven on them for about 3k miles and they are a 9/10 just...