GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Blackhawk18

Next Level- palatine

Anyone heading out to Next Level in Palatine at the metro station parking garage? Today at 4-8
  2. Blackhawk18

Progress/build thread- GTI

Just installed the lip, I left it unpainted for now, what do you guys think?
  3. Blackhawk18

vag-com from ECS

I just wanted to know if this was the vagcom everyone was using. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Tools/Scan_Tools/ES9950/
  4. Blackhawk18

WTB: Mirror Lenses Set

I'm looking for the turn signal mirror lenses, could be OEM, clear, or smoked. Doesn't really matter. Just looking for something cheaper than ECS. Let me know. Thanks.
  5. Blackhawk18

Got this on sale from ECS, plasti dipped it so it wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb
  6. Blackhawk18

Got some blacked out side markers and hand carved fog grills
  7. Blackhawk18

Hey, another progress/build thread, which i'm using to keep track of my progress. I picked up a '09 GTI, with about 39k miles about 3 months ago, got it from a Nissan dealership (go figure). It's a 4dr, BMP, with a DSG trans. I haven't done a whole lot to it. First thing I did was a vent...
  8. Blackhawk18

Replacement Fog Light Help

So I noticed the other day that one of my fog light lenses was smashed to pieces, probably by a rock or something. So i looked on ECS and i can either get an OEM projector for $200 or a "ZiZa" projector fog for $100. and since money is tight now a days, i was leaning toward the "ZiZa" but i've...
  9. Blackhawk18

Pic request

Does anyone have pictures of a black gti with the black cherry tail lights? Been trying to find one but no luck...
  10. Blackhawk18

WTB: new front grill

I was looking for a new front grill without the license plate holes, guys at the dealership drilled 2 mores for the license plate when I bought it. Pm me if any has one they are willing to part with.
  11. Blackhawk18

Rims on Black GTI

So i need help deciding what color to paint my stock wheels. I'm looking for cheap mods to do and this is one i thought of. Just plastidip my stock wheels and then paint them whatever color. Just having a hard time thinking of what color. i was thinking Gunmetal, what do you guys think?