GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Snapped valve cover bolt

What kina trouble am I in now
  2. K

R32 tinted tail lights problem

I have a problem with the two led bulbs on the bottum corner of my oem tinted taillights the led bulbs are dimmer on one side does any know if I can replace them or a part number for just the outer passenger side tail light thanks
  3. K

Polishing interior brushed aluminum trim

Is it possible to polish the brushed interior trim?
  4. K

Dieselgeek skidplate with front mount intercooler?

Does any know of any frontmount intercoolers that work with the diesel geek skid plate i have searched and i know the forge twintercooler doesnt work
  5. K

broken thrust sensor clip

any one know the part number of the clip that connects to the thrust sensor, it stays on but slowly slides back
  6. K

sea foam diffrence

is there any diffrence between the regular sea foam and the deep creep sea foam except for the regular being a liquid and deep creep a spray
  7. K

wont start

I went to go turn on my car today and it wouldnt start, the epc check engine and power steering lights came on but all the lights work stereo windows ect. The check engine light came on a few days ago but i think that was because of the vacum leak i have, one of the nipples on the regulater...
  8. K

US spec r32 tinted tails problem

I just instaled a set of r32 tinted tails US spec and when I put the key into the on position or turn the lights on my licsemce plate bulbs flicker and so do the LEDs on each corner of the tail lights but when the lights are on everything works fine any ideas what it could befor I get back there...
  9. K

kick ass rabbit

i dont know how to add links but i found this sick mk1 witha 2.0t swap google this (EVENT>> STREETPOWER ZANDVOORT PART 2 - Speedhunters)
  10. K

rear pcv check valve

i was woundering if i need to remove the rear pcv check valve since im running a cacth can and iv also noticed some oil around coil packs 1 and 2 and around the rear pcv tube. i was thinking of cleaning the oil and trying to pin point where it is coming from for now and ne one have any ideas on...
  11. K

questions about 42 dd boost tap

i have a bsh dv relocate and a awe boost gauge, i was thinking of picking up a 42 draft design boost tap but this is what is confusing me do i need the boost tap and the plug and will i be able to run the gauge and the dv of of it
  12. K

braided lines for bsh pcv

i want to get rid of those hoses nad the plastic fittings that come with the bsh street cacth can kit and replace them with some braided lines and nice fittings iv seen a few pics of on the forum in the past of cars running braided lines on there cacth cans. I just want to know what size...
  13. K

need info on a set of oem wheels

does any one have any info a set of black oem vw wheels i seen them at the stealership they look like the same wheels that are on the racing scirocco rim size and weight is what im looking for thanks
  14. K

car cover

i am in the market for a car cover does any one have any suggestions i will be parking my car in my back yard for the winter and need a good car cover that will withstand these nasty canadian winters i will also be throwing a tarp over the car cover and putting some bricks around it so no snow...
  15. K

neuspeed thorttle body pipe rubbing

my tb pipe is rubbing on my fan i just installed it wiht my bsh dv kit any one else experince this
  16. K

apr rsc with votex rear

does anyone have pics of the rsc fitted with a votex rear on a gti i cant find any good pics i want to see if the exauste tips sit to low
  17. K

intake vavle deposits

i was researchign sea foming and came across these two products on the vortex they are part of a package you can get from dynamic motorsports the producks are BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner and BG MOA Oil Additive any one have experince with this stuff or can give me some info.
  18. K

BSH tisk tisk

i just got my bsh true seal intake and one of the holes where the maf screws into is not drilled the bottum left one what do i do now if any one has any suggestions i need this fixed by this weekend i dont want to keep another forum member waiting any longer forme to sell him my neuspeed intake...
  19. K

S3 control arm mounts

is any one using them and if so does it stiffin up the suspension and are there any other pros to this
  20. K

apr stg 1 gti vs 96 impala ss (stock)

who would win