GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UGFast89

Installing t-tubing

Anyone know how to remove this metal binding on the stock rubber tubing? I'm trying to install a t-tubing for my boost gauge and I've tried just pulling it out but don't want to run the risk of snapping the plastic nozzle. Please help. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  2. UGFast89

Replacing stock windshield for rain/light sensor

Getting my windshield replaced under warranty do to a crack and was wondering if anyone has successfully replaced it with an r32 auto light windshield? If so how much will I be looking to spend for the other parts necessary? I already have an automatic euro switch. Is it an easy DIY? Thanks...
  3. UGFast89

Interior mold! Please HELP

I left my car parked in my driveway for a week while I was on vacation and came back and noticed a nasty musty smell in my car. So I checked everywhere and found heavy mold in my car in the rear passenger side of the car. Every time I get in my car it feels nasty and condensed. What can I...
  4. UGFast89

Door Panel Headliner Fell off

Hey guys, So my door panel trim finally came off and I wanted to know an inexpensive way to fix this. I got a quote from a guy here in Miami that charges $100 per door but that's a bit steep. I would rather do this myself but have no experience. Any pointers? Any help would be appreciated...
  5. UGFast89

Spent 10min viewing ricer videos..

And I wanna say, I love you all. :smoking:
  6. UGFast89

WTB: Chrome VW rear emblem

Anyone have one they are willing to part with? I did the mistake of not plasti-dipping mine and I want to go back to a chrome finish. I just need this portion of the emblem and not the hatch:
  7. UGFast89

WTB: VW Emblems

If any of you guys have a spare front and rear emblem (chrome finish) that you are willing to part with please hit me a pm. I don't need the whole latch assembly for the rear just the emblem. Thanks.
  8. UGFast89

FS Milltek Quad Catback South Fl

Hey guys I have a used milltek quad tip catback exhaust with a resonator up for sale. It is in great shape and the exhaust tips have always been maintained and polished regularly. There is only a few scrapes on the resonator from being too low but nothing major. All in all good tone on wot...
  9. UGFast89

VAG-COM in South Florida

VAG-COM in Miami, FL Hey guys, If any of you need any vagcom work on your vw/audi I'm willing to help. I'm located in miami near the downtown area. I can delete drl, enable FTP lights, enable remote control window regulators, run vehicle codes, enable coming/leaving home, and provide you with...
  10. UGFast89

60k mile service

Help me guys. I took my car to vw yesterday for my 60k mile service which I'm paying $470 for (which seems like a lot to me) and as well as some CPO warranty work. The guy called me today and told me the service part was done and I had asked if he changed the spark plugs. He said its not done...
  11. UGFast89

WTB: Quad Catback Exhaust

Preferably GHL in good condition. Anyone?
  12. UGFast89

Buy-Back Event

Got a letter today that reads: "youve been selected for our special invitation-only buy-back event at maroone VW because we need your 07 vw gti for resale. In fact, we'll pay you our top dollar right now for your high-demand trade-in. Why such urgency? The demand for pre-owned vehicles has...
  13. UGFast89

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Located right behind the drivers fog light.
  14. UGFast89

Something I Still Can't Figure Out

I posted this video in another forum and got no help so I'll try my luck here. Heres a video of my instrument cluster acting up. Its been doing this for a while now and I havent been able to figure it out. The MFD says my rear light is out but when I go and check they are in working order. Also...
  15. UGFast89

Help Me Fix This!

I haven't noticed this till a few nights ago and its really bugging the hell out of me. What procedures can I take to fix this?? Can it be done alone without going to the dealer? My car is suppose to look awesome! :mad0259:
  16. UGFast89

WTB Quad Catback Exhaust

Anyone selling one? I wanna finish my exhaust set up already.
  17. UGFast89

Swapped My Downpipe

I switched my dp for a GHL Highflow cat and still running stock catback. Now is is it normal for my car to jerk and make a mild thumping sound when starting the engine? It makes the sound while the engine is cranking. Like a weight plate hitting a rubber mat. The brake pedals also slightly...
  18. UGFast89

Exhaust Reducer

I have a 3"dp waiting to be installed later today to stock catback. Someone please provide me with the part number for the correct reducer? Thanks
  19. UGFast89

42DD DP And GHL Quad tip

Quick question will this combo fit well together? anyone done it?
  20. UGFast89

Radiator Fan Doesn't Turn Off!

This is really annoying! I can't use my a/c for even 5 minute trips because after I kill the engine the fan just runs loudly for like 10 minutes. It only happens when I use the a/c. The longest it's been on was nearly 25 minutes. This never happened before my minor accident and the both fans do...