GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VdaWg

LED flashlight

What do you guys think of this LED flashlight? http://www.arcflashlight.com/
  2. VdaWg

How long do we have sat radio for?

I have sirius sat with the car, is that a free limited channel service or is it going to expire and have to pay for it later?
  3. VdaWg

Mounts

Do you think getting Transmission, Motor and Pendulum/Dogbone mounts are good first "mods"?
  4. VdaWg

Safe to do this?

I like how this car looks, but is it bad for the engine when reving in this manner http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3060042395104338555&q=GTI
  5. VdaWg

Wiper quirk

Does anybody's wiper move slightly out of place when the key is pulled out of the ignition?
  6. VdaWg

Keyed off

Guys my fast got keyed near the gas tank!!!!!
  7. VdaWg

Euro Euro

Don't you just wish that the US had euro style plates and Euro everything else in the car? I know I do.
  8. VdaWg

Idiots on the road

I'm sorry to say this but there are so many idiots on the roads nowadays and sidewalks too. Today I had 4 incidents with dumbasses. Cars and kids(teens to be exact the immature ones) on those little razor type motor powered scooters. People who constantly tail and speed for no reason at all.:iono:
  9. VdaWg

Foggy windows on a humid/moist day

What is the best way to control window fogging? I don't want to use ac all the time when it's humid. It does clear the fog but when it gets too cold i turn it off and the fog inside is even worse.
  10. VdaWg

Gas

what type of gas do you feed your fast? I feed mine shell v-power. Does anyone have any info on that?
  11. VdaWg

Modding and warranty

What kind of modifications will void warrany? For example getting a new air intake, would that automatically void warranty?
  12. VdaWg

queens area mkv's

I've seen so far driving around queens maybe 6 mkv gti's.
  13. VdaWg

cleaning car/washing

how many times a month should a person wash and wax their car?
  14. VdaWg

dsg shifting questions

I'm new to this dsg and shifting in general, can someone tell me the proper way of using the dsg shifters. I use it but I don't know if I'm using it correctly, let's say i'm going 75 mph on 5thgear and I want to make a quick pass I usually shift down a gear and watch the rev's go up and shift...
  15. VdaWg

ds lite

anybody get the new nintendo ds lite? it's a fun machine just like the mkv
  16. VdaWg

At a stop light

I'm at a stoplight yesterday and two suv's roll up sneakily from behind( one was this pimped out looking navigator and the other was a ford explorer) the navigator rolls up to my left really close to my fast and the explorer to my right also really really close to me both trying to get in front...
  17. VdaWg

issues with service/dealer

I don't trust em anymore, i was blamed for driver side door misalignment, they said i broke into it with a "slim jim" as written on their work order not true and they made me pay for it,(but fought for it made a scene), vw did not do me right at all even from the start, car wasn't pdi'd when i...
  18. VdaWg

rust

i was looking under the under carriage of my car and i saw some rust on the lower control arm where the bolts are near the wheel, is that normal? also i've been driving without the radio on just so i can hear the noises the car makes and there are many times when i hit a small bump and rattling...