GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

East Coast Build v2 Bagged R32

Its been quite a while since I've posted on here, I had a 2007 Gti that I loved, I didnt plan on selling it until I had the opportunity to pick up an R32. It was locally owned and the previous owner was a VW mechanic. Its also #41/5000, I know that number doesn't mean much to most people, but I...
  2. T

mk6 R-line style Tail lights for a mk5

Just curious if anyone is running these or similar ones on a mk5 and could post some pictures. I'm debating on euro R32 Tail lights or these, I'm not sure if they would be too bubbly or look out of place. any help would be great...
  3. T

2013 dodge dart

not sure how i feel about this yet, possibly a decent dodge ? let me know what you guys think ! http://www.dodge.ca/en/dart/
  4. T

some help with fitment

got some bbs reps today 18x8 et35 on some 225/40/18 pirelli nero zero's. put them on and they are rubbing a bit so i put my suspension up 2 threads and now when i drive it feels like its catching on something all the time, any thought on how i can make these fit better ?
  5. T

BBS LM reps coming in, stock lugs ?

hey guys, i got some bbs Lm reps coming in, et 35. i was wondering if i should get new lugs for them or are the stock ones alright, if i should get new lugs then can someone point me in the right direction. thanks!
  6. T

good place to order rims

looking to buy some rims asap, got into a fight with a curb and he won. i'm looking to get avant garde m310's 18x8 for the front and 18x9 for the rear, im lowered on st coils, any advice you guys can give/ what i need to mount these and what kind of tires to wrap them with? i know im suppose to...
  7. T

Need some opinions on rims

Whats going on guys, I need new tires for my car so really that justifies getting some new rims too right? I'm just looking for some opinions on my wheel choices here! i know the trolls will be all over this but oh well. so pretty much narrowed it down to 3 rim choices - Mercedes Alphards, vmr...
  8. T

WTB: wolfsburg grill

So i wake up today and my sister backed into my car, my whole grill is destroyed :( so im looking for a wolfsburg grill with the chrome bars on it. thanks
  9. T

solo dolo

my friend took some snaps of my car today, i only have one for now but i love how it turned out. what are all your opinions ?
  10. T

couple pictures from MVOC

these are just a couple pictures i snapped at the MVOC rally this weekend. i wish i took more pictures, there was so many unreal cars there. me and my buddies watched this car pull in and it was stock height so we were chatting about how he should go low then all of a sudden it slammed to...
  11. T

Anywhere in Halifax to install Coils?

I'm located in Halifax, im looking for somewhere to install my Coilovers, id love to do it myself but dont have the tools or know how to do it. so id rather get it installed professionally. what are some shops around that will do it and hopefully not charge an arm and a leg to do it.
  12. T

WTB : 3" V-band clamp.

like the title says im looking to buy a 3" v-band clamp. bought a 3" DP and customs ripped my box apart and lost all the hard wear. tried getting one from the supplier but its taking way too long. I'm trying to get my car ready for the up coming MVOC rally so im under a tight time line now. so...
  13. T

ST Performance Coilover Suspension, reviews?

I'm looking for a good suspension set up and i found these on ECS tuning http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/ES2129989/ for the price and the lowering ability they seem good, just wondering if anyone has some reviews for me on them ! and yes i tried to search for it but nothing came...
  14. T

EastCoast build thread

Hey everyone, i'm a huge VW fan and i always have been. most of my family owns one, my dad has a 2007 candy white passat and my mom has a 2003 1.8t wolfsburg jetta. i've always loved both cars. my very first vehicle was my truck just a 4 cylinder, standard thing but it did the job. after...
  15. T

where to buy a Jetta grill ?

I'm looking for a chrome jetta grill + lower grill for my 2007 gti, i have no idea where to look though. i looked on ecs and its 900$.. which is a little expensive when all the other grills are a fraction of the price, if anyone has some advice let me know !
  16. T

my mkv vs. 8th gen civic SI

so i was just out crusing around town yesterday and i creeped up on a ( i hate to say it ) beautiful 8th gen civic, all blacked out SI. i could tell he had an exhaust on her. so we just played around and stuff, we went on the highway and lined up from probably a 80km/hr roll. surprisingly i...
  17. T

WTB- P-Flo CAI

im looking to buy a P-flo, ive heard really good things about them, everywhere i looked they are around 280-300ish. i was looking at one on MJM Autohaus but its 189$.. seems suspiciously cheap, especially since neuspeed's site is about 280$.. let me know what you got ! thanks guys
  18. T

NEED ADVICE ASAP!!

hey, im looking to buy a CAI from mjm autohaus, ive seen some threads that dont look to promising.. but the intake ( P - Flo ) is like 100$ cheaper there then other places.. should i steer clear or will i have any regrettable issues ?
  19. T

WTB : jetta grill with fog grills

like the title says im looking to buy a jetta grill and fog grills for my 2007 gti, ive seen it on a couple cars and it looks great! let me know what you have!
  20. T

New AUX port DIY

so this is my first threat so bear with me ! i hated where the aux port was in the glove box so i decided to try something out. i got the idea when i saw someone put a ipod cable into the small squares between the cig lighter and the shifter. i popped the white part out of the glove...