GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LateAPXR

FS: ECS Billet Boost Tap w/Vacuum Hoses

Price: $20 shipped + PayPal fees This was used on my MKVI Golf R (TFSI) and it worked great; I just decided to upgrade to a cleaner install using a different style of tap. The tap has a no-buzz T-fitting built in. It taps into the intake manifold right below the HPFP. When you order this tap...
  2. LateAPXR

CEL + LOTS of misfires on Cylinder 3?

I JUST got home from dropping my kid off at school, and luckily this happened at low speed (15mph?) just as I was turning into my apartment complex and I was able to coast into my parking spot. Car started running very rough, sounded like a Subaru, very low on power (could barely creep into...
  3. LateAPXR

Anyone know what Comfort Menu "fast scrolling" is?

I found this the other day in the Instrument control module when VAG-COMing my car. Does anyone know what it's supposed to do? Searching around didn't bring up any info about it. I tried setting it but it didn't appear to have affected anything.
  4. LateAPXR

Rear fogs mod order of operations?

Tonight I found a guy locally who owns a VAG-COM cable so I'm trying to put together a list of code tweaks to do… My new euro switch just arrived as well which allows for the rear fog light mod. I haven't done any wiring changes that the mod needs yet, and might not by the time we setup to hack...