GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Mk5 golf sticker bombed trim

what do you guys think?
  2. T

Build thread from the UK only 2 years in and still more to come(lots of pics)

Hey guys just iv been on here for a while but not really posted much. I come from the UK and have had my golf for two years its a tdi and i start modding not long after i had it. here is what done so far and there plenty more to come. let me know wot you think Window tints Vw scirocco alloys...
  3. T

Are Apex spring any good

im looking at lowering my car by 35 mm with Apex spring are they any good or shall i look around any advive is welcome here are the spring im lookin at http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=555670557
  4. T

Can anyone help lowering advice needed

Iv had my new wheels on my car for over 3 weeks now and i need to lower my car but i think i only want springs but i dont know how low to go im thinking between 35mm and 40mm because i just want the car to sit nice and beacuse where i live theres speed bumps everywhere and theres no point going...
  5. T

iv got a mk5 1.9 tdi with 19" scirocco alloy how low can i go with out scrubbing

hey chaps i was wondering if you lot could give some advice, im waiting on my 19" scirocco alloys to come they should be with me in a day or 2 and i cant make up my mind what lowering springs i should go for and how low i should go. the main thing i want is it just to sit nice and not have to...