GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

'09 Sportwagen SEL 2.0T DSG with Tasteful Mods

Car is SOLD
  2. 0

MKV Brake Bleeding 101

I need some guidance from you guys. I recently installed R32 brakes front and rear as well as new SS brakelines on my MKV. During the process I let the master cycliner run dry. I should preface my question with what I have done up to this point. I first performed the ABS pump bleed procedure...
  3. 0

MKV ST Coilover Set

SOLD - Please delete
  4. 0

Name that part?

What's the name and purpose of the hose wrapped with silver heat shield pictured below connecting to the nipple on my intake? The clip broke on it when installing the stage 2 intake and now the o-ring isn't fully sealed and I'm getting a small oil leak. I'm thinking just replace the OEM hose...
  5. 0

FS: Jetta Sportwagen SEL 2.0TSI, Tasteful Mods

Non longer forsale. Decided to hang on to it. Mods please delete....
  6. 0

My JSW

Took advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and treated the Wagen to some goodies. VMR 708s, Hankook v12s , STs and APR fully loaded ECU :biggrin:
  7. 0

Another ST owner with the "clunks"

Installed a set new set of STs on my MKV JSW last week and now I'm getting a nice clunking noise from the front for the first few miles that tends to go away once the struts "warm" up. This sounds crazy but the noise seems to go away almost completely by the time I'm to work (10 mile commute)...
  8. 0

FS - Thunderbunny Front - Reflex Silver

Reflex Silver Thunderbunny front bumper on my '09 Sportwagen for sale. Swapping to the GTI/Jetta front. These bumpers retail for $1500ish so I'm asking $750 OBO for it. Car was ordered new with the Thunderbunny/Votex package new so the paint match is flawless. Exterior bumper is in...
  9. 0

Garage Sale - BLOW OUT PRICES - See Inside

Cleaning the remaining stuff out of my garage from the GTI part out. Barracuda bike racks - $75 SHIPPED EACH SHIPPED prices are to the lower 48. PLEASE PM me if interested. Thanks
  10. 0

NS Boost Gauge/TSI, Barracuda Racks, R32 Tails, H&R SS, Euro Lip

Cleaning the remaining stuff out of my garage from the GTI part out. NewSouth Boost Gauge Kit - Column Mount, Indigo, Silver Trim Ring, TSI Boost Tap - SOLD Barracuda bike racks - $100 SHIPPED EACH OEM Smoked R32 Tails - $150 SHIPPED H&R SuperSport Springs used for approx 10K miles...
  11. 0

FS: 2009 GTI TSI, 4 Door, 6MT, Autobahn, Candy White, CPO

Car is SOLD - Please Delete Thread Thanks
  12. 0

EuroJet TBE, OEM Base Bars and Racks, R32 Tinted Tails

Selling my GTI in stock form so these extras need to go. All parts are less than year old... EuroJet Gen2 Turbo Back Exhaust w/Highflow Cat (Race pipe also included) fits FSI or TSI - SOLD VW OEM Base Bars - SOLD VW OEM Barracuda Racks - $100 each OEM Tinted R32 Tails - SOLD
  13. 0

Instrument cluster swap?

Anyone know if it's possible to swap over a MKV GLI/GTI instrument cluster into a MKV Jetta? My Jetta has the highline cluster already if that makes a difference?
  14. 0

Sportwagen TSI

Finally took delivery of my new ride this week. I've been working with a dealer in CO (I'm in NC) on it for a couple of months. Needless to say I'm super excited to finally have it in my garage and equally as excited to start turning wrenches on it. She's sort of a rare bird in that it's an...
  15. 0

RCD-510 and VAG-COM

I swapped the Premium 7 unit in my '09 GTI out a few weeks ago for a Premium 8/RCD-510 unit from a 2012 GTI using the proper adapters for the Sirius and Radio antennas. Everything works perfectly, but I noticed when scanning my car with the VCDS software 3 radio related fault codes are...
  16. 0

Blue Smoke, Un-Burnt Fuel and a Tow Truck = No Fun

All the trimmings for a good night :frown: On the way home tonight from dinner I pull out and shift from 2-3 and she all of a sudden looses power, goes into limp mode and ECP and CEL lights come on. I'm only a few miles from home and have my 1.5yr old son with me so we limp her home. Car was...
  17. 0

Looking at TSI Sportwagen

Posted this on Sportwagen section of Vortex as well. What do you guys think about this Sportwagen. Dealer is telling me it has the following issues but I think they are just feeding me story to prevent having to ship it to me...
  18. 0

TSI GTI to TSI Sportwagen

I'm considering buying a '09 Sportwagen with the 2.0 TSI and swapping some of the add ons from my '09 TSI GTI over to it before selling the GTI. I have few questions for the experts: EuroJet DP will it work? Will a GLI Cat Back work with the Sportwagen? Could I swap the Revo S2 ECU over to...
  19. 0

H&R Supersport Springs

No longer for sale. Delete
  20. 0

'09 TSI, Candy White, 5 Door, 6MT, CPO, CLEAN

Decided to keep the car. No longer for sale...DELETE