GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mcs82

Timing Belt

Anyone know a trustworthy shop or person that can do a timing belt/water pump/drive belt change for under $1,000? Thanks!
  2. mcs82

BSH FSI Competition Catch Can

SOLD, please delete. Looking to get $180 shipped USPS priority.
  3. mcs82

Feeler: Magnaflow 3 inch Cat Back Exhaust

SOLD, please delete. Finally took the exhaust off so it is now for sale ready to ship. This has a welding on 3 inch fitting to the downpipe. I had it tack welded on but you should be able to get clamps if you prefer. Here is a video of me driving for sound, http://youtu.be/f0Zb5vYJXus...
  4. mcs82

My friend and I went for a photo shoot, IS250 and GTI content.

My friend has the Lexus. Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia, on Flickr Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia, on Flickr Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia, on Flickr Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia, on Flickr Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia, on Flickr Bellevue Import Meet by Mark Samia...
  5. mcs82

Thule Roof Rack, Fairing, and Locks

This is a complete roof rack, fairing, and locks for any vehicle but a fit kit for a 2006-2009 MK5/MKV VW GTI. The last picture shows a crack on one of the covers and 2 of the end caps are not perfect cosmetically as they were pushed in all the way causing it to cut the tops but they are still...
  6. mcs82

Adaptec Speedware Wheel Adapters Motorsport Tech 1 Piece 5x112 to 5x114.3 15mm

Sold. I have a 2008 GTI which I used these for briefly. Please make sure you check your specifications before purchasing and the wheels you are using them for also would fit. These are 15mm adapters. From Bolt Pattern: 5x112mm (14x1.5 stud) From Hub Diameter: 57.1mm To Bolt Pattern...
  7. mcs82

Adaptec Adapters 15mm 5x112 to 5x114.3 Set of 4 - $250

Sold. These were literally on for about an hour before finding out the tires needed to be replaced so I just ended up selling the wheels. No need for them now. Includes 4 adapters, bolt nuts and lug nuts. Looking to get $240 shipped. Might be willing to trade for an intake or other parts, let...
  8. mcs82

CTS Turbo MK5 FSI Turbo Air Intake System

SOLD to Chi_GTI! Thank you! See http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_MK5_FSI_Turbo_Air_Intake_System-3416-0.html for more info. Works great and sounds greats. The only bad is the adapter from the intake to the scoop has broke, see pictures 2 and 5. Selling for $160 + shipping or...
  9. mcs82

Authentic Advan RS Wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 tires

Sold! Trades are preferred but open to reasonable offers. Trade for wheels such as Volk, Work, Advan, CCW, Rotiform, etc, must be 5x112, prefer 18's. My wheels are authentic. They are 19x9 and have an offset of 22 and 29, perfect for Audi and work with VW but have poke. They were 5x114.3 but...
  10. mcs82

Euro R32 style OEM cherry tinted tail lights

These are custom tinted stock tail lights to replicate the euro R32. They are cherry red tinted on the outer circle and the inner circle is stock. Hard to see in the pics but definitely more noticeable next to stock. Looking to get $100 and stock trade or $150 no trade.
  11. mcs82

Hello!

Been here awhile but I never posted pics of my car figured since I got a new lens I might as well test it out on the car. I wish I did a build thread from the beginning but my parts list is in my signature. Thanks to all who have sold me parts here! GTI-4 by Mark C Samia, on Flickr GTI-6 by...
  12. mcs82

Jetta Conversion, Upper, Lower, and Fog Side Grills

SOLD! These are in good condition with a few exceptions. There are no broken tabs. However on the upper grill the license plate holder has been drilled on so there are holes and the chrome on the shield was sanded by the previous owner and they painted it black but it started chipping off so I...
  13. mcs82

Wanted: Suspension Installation

I got a few quotes from mechanics and shops around the area where the prices were around $150-$250. Just wondering if there is anyone here that is experienced with installing shocks and springs with the tools to help install or I can pay to install mine for a better price?
  14. mcs82

WTB: CAI Intake for FSI

Just purchased a CTS intake, thanks for all the responses. Mods please delete.