GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mencho73

my car don`t hold boost.

Hi there guys Iam having a trouble here that is freaking me out my car is a gti fsi 2.0T 6speed manual with awe dv.install,and had no boost gauge now there i have install one i can see clearly that my boost afther reaching 10psi drops. it don`t hold my boost to 10psi it drops and causing me to...
  2. mencho73

EPC light

This is my concern about EPC can someone tell me how to get rid of this light my car loose power i went to dyno and my hp drops down in 3rd gear and went to Vw and this was the result from vw dtc(this ecm is equipped with software wich calculate an alleged control unit due to a faulty...
  3. mencho73

rain sensor

Hi my rain sensor doesn`t work can someone tell me were are the fuse for this sensor located?
  4. mencho73

Upgrade desishon request.

Hi guys need help here I have money now to buy some upgrade parts for my mkv gti german i wanna buy a intercooler and downpipe just wanna now wich one to buy first intercooler or dp only one of them can I buy rite now I have stock dp with resonator delete carbonio intake AWE diverted valve noice...
  5. mencho73

BEST CLUTCH FOR MY GERMAN GTI 280 HP

HI, Guys if there is someone that can help me out here, is time for me to change my stock clutch for a better one cause mine is done (game over) now need some advice wich clutch is cheap but that can hold 280 hp and up to 300hp can you guys give me some advice on a racing clutch my car is a...
  6. mencho73

Boost drops at 4000rpm

Hi I went to dyno my car, and looks what the results were I`m loosing boost in 3rd gear at 3000rpm what can be the problem
  7. mencho73

Second speed trouble

Hi Guys I have a trouble with mine second shift from the start point first speed to second speed it drops than get speed back it was good untill today it begins to los power than get his power back I was rich on fuel when I went to the dyno do you guys think that can be the problem? your help...
  8. mencho73

were is the air conditioning fuse located

Hi can someone tell me were is my a/c fuse located? please my compressor isn`t working there is no electricity on the cable is it maybe fuse issue or broking wire please help
  9. mencho73

EPC LIGHT ON

HI MY EPC LIGHT IS ON AND MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT TOO WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS EPC LIGHT? AND ALSO WANNA NOW HOW MY CAR LAUNCH BUTTON WORKS IF SOME ONE CAN HELP?
  10. mencho73

Jetta grill on mkv gti

Does anyone know if the jetta fog light grills fit on a gti bumper? Or does the jetta have different bumper, different size grills?
  11. mencho73

code p2294

my scan is giving me this code p2294 (fuel pressure regulator 2 control circuit no signal/communication static) or open circuit, can someone tel me how to troubleshoot this issue i already has change: dv camfollower fuelfilter my car idle perfect but onder haevy load it cuts like loosing all his...
  12. mencho73

rev problem

Hi guys afther a week I`m back I went to change my diverted valve and my cam follower and afther that the car keep doing the same thing won`t rev it go`s till 3500 rpm sound like fuel problem when I try to rev the car the car do something like b,b,b,b,like fuel cuts really I dont now what to do...
  13. mencho73

N80 valve

How can I check of my (EVAP) N80 valve is bad ? instead of scan tool, my scan tool is giving me this error code but I went to check the wire and there was no electricity on the wire is this a fuse problem or broken wire your will be apreciated.
  14. mencho73

N80 valve

I went to check the evaporative n80 valve but there is no electricity on th wires can some one help me is there a fuse to look at or other solution please help.
  15. mencho73

P0444 code help?

please help I got this error code EVAP code (P0444)it see somthing about cirquit open is this link to a electrical problem or blown fuse if it is fuse, were to look inside or outside and wich fuse number help: when i hit the gas it loose all his power and mis fire I have change my coil pack, cam...
  16. mencho73

need 3d spoiler light

Hi to all can someone tell me were can i get the oem 3d spoiler light for mine mkv cause mine is not working at all but there is electricity on one of the wires (basic search)I think the other one is ground, so the electricity is getting to the light but no signal of work, do they sell this...
  17. mencho73

Best mods setup

Hi to all I have a carbonio intake and will go for AWE tunning chip no downpipe yet, wich dp is good in combination with my carbonio intake also has awe tunning dv what else do I need to reach 280hp need Suggestion please help?
  18. mencho73

Engine issue

Hi guys Problem with my car it rev till 4500 rpm and go`s till 120 km/h doing that bb,b,b, thing at the high way and the muffler sometime clap so I don`t get a constant sound at the muffler, again so when I hit the gas at full throth it do that ,b,b,b,b, thing and reach 120 km/h at full throth...
  19. mencho73

Level sensor error code

what can be the problem if someone can help me please my scan give me this problem code my turbo don`t work?
  20. mencho73

My gti wont start

:cry:Hi I`am having this issue maybe with your help I can fix it yesterday I went home afther work and stop my car with the engine running i went to adjust the climatronic and my engine went...