GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gti4vic

R32 rear and votex front lip

I have 1 UG r32 rear brand new fresh out the box and straight from the paint shop as is the votex front lip. 28301 is the zip call/text 6013293502 for pictures Rear 400 Front lip 100
  2. gti4vic

stage 1+ uni GTI vs FR-S on temp tags

Got back to America to be quite honest I was starting to grow kind of numb to my GTI, until today. (Back story) coming home from pt 2 days ago I was run down by a civic who caught me at the light, never made eye contact but I knew what was up. Light turned green and I launched it, look right...
  3. gti4vic

Dub Duces!

What VW are you pushing? This is just another chance to show off your hard work and Multiple Dubs. My main Bish In storage along with a r32 rear w/ euro-jet exhaust, votex front H&R sport spring, clear turn markers, RDC-510 radio, and a snow meth kit awaiting my return. I also just acquired...
  4. gti4vic

09 GTI vs. $1800

If you had the cash in hand right now what whould you do? Just looking for a little imput from the MKV community. List of what is allreday done. 1.Stage 1+ UNI 2.Stage 2 APR Carbonio air intake 3.RDS 510 (in a box) 4. R32 rear (in a box) 5.ECS tourqe mount insert (in a box) 6. VORTEX...
  5. gti4vic

silva va sonnen 2

Thank you GOD/the tech guys for bringing Armed Forces Network to the sand box in time for this fight!!!:fighting0030:
  6. gti4vic

08 gti vs mazdaspeed 3

best thread ever!!!!
  7. gti4vic

Cheap....but is it worth it?

I am strongly considering buying this unit for my gti, but has any one had any experience with any of these? http://www.amazon.com/All-one-VW-Limousine-Navigation/dp/B0050MDXW0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3 You get the stock look and can still use ipod mount, but lose sat radio
  8. gti4vic

Unitronic vs The Mustang Dyno

The Rundown: 09 GTI, Corbonio intake, Unitronic Stage 1+, Temp 80 deg,4th gear pull The guy did three pulls and I noticed each time that the boost gauge didn’t go past 11-13 psi so when it was over I asked what happened and he said (I Duh know) and he said I did 222hp and 265tq. We let the car...
  9. gti4vic

Unitronic 1+

So I got my tune done by Unitronic (1+) and whelp…..I could not be happier, I have yet to fully push down on the gas. It feels like I have a much more expensive car. The power band at low rpms is amazing and so is the mid pull. As you accelerate through traffic the car pulls effortlessly and...
  10. gti4vic

WTB 3" DOWNPIPE WITH CAT

LOOKING to but a dp with cat and or an R32 style exhaust. pm me Just trying to see what i can get for the low before i spend the big bucks next month. /PM me!
  11. gti4vic

Gti Storage

This goes for any vehicle that has, or needs to be stored. 1. Location; Find a secure storage unit and or garage to store vehicle. If you have to store out side please put in well lit secure location and secure the damn thing. 2. Clean; wash, wax and compound vehicle, and besure to really...
  12. gti4vic

The end of the B.S chip vs chip

I come back off leave in march and have big planes for my 2009 gti, forge twintake, twinnercooler, billiy boat tbe. But one thing remains...The tune, ive done research after research for a while now, and still no conclusion, APR, REVO, AND UNITRONIC are all 1hr away in the same city but witch...
  13. gti4vic

09 gti vs 2010 genesis 2.0t

So the race scean at fort bragg is pretty much as fallows...when ever, who ever. were all soldiers with mony back from deployments or fresh out of schools. I Have my 09 with dsg, my buddy millz has a automatic genisis 2.0t, weve been doing what we lke to call speed limit races for some time now...
  14. gti4vic

gti vs forte 2.5

here is a link of me and a friend racing at fayettville motorway. the gti has a volo chip and a k&n kia has the same. :23: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9msepupais
  15. gti4vic

CHEAP CHIPS.

Im new to the forum and have a gti dsg with a volo chip. i paid $70 for. dyno shows 214 hp 210tq at the wheel, boost is still at ten, and ive put abought 10k on it with no issue. im in afghanistan now and when i get back plan on real up grades, ie, forge twintake,twintercooler, apr tune stg1...