GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

So is there no way to adjust camber without new parts?

i have been reading threw here a lot on alignment camber and such, and have seen a lot about buying new parts to adjust these. This makes me wonder is there no way to do that without buying them? Do they only increase the amount you can adjust or is it needed to adjust it at all?
  2. R

anyone on here run apr software with open downpipe or custom straight pipe?

I need to know if it put you in limp mode. I ran open downpipe for a day and was thrown in limp mode several times. Need to know why. Or if anyone else had this?
  3. R

need help, car running low boost

I have apr stage 2 and normally run 16psi stage 2+ apr . But now I unbolted my downpipe from my stock exhaust that was still on the car and ran it with just the downpipe today. Now I can't boost over 11psi and also today I think I went into limp mode? I couldn't make over 3psi and it was...
  4. R

mk5 r32 rear bumper on an mk5 gti?

How hard would this be to do? Or what all are my options all I can find for aftermarker rears is euro
  5. R

trans question

I'm looking to be around 330whp and 300 wtq is there any work I need done on my trans or drivetrain in general?
  6. R

tps signal wire

what color is the signal wire on a 2006 fsi gti 6mt?
  7. R

water/meth question

i have the dvc30 kit and i was wondering is most of my power from the spray itself or upgrading my tune to 100 oct?
  8. R

broken, help.

I was driving home and when I got to my drive way my car would not go into first(6mt) so I tried a random gear fourth. It went in but is now stuck in forth. What could be wrong?
  9. R

wtb: bsh fsi throttle pipe

let me know how much you want :D
  10. R

water/methanol

can someone give me a link to where they buy methanol? making it myself seems easy and much more cost effective thanks guys! also everyone give me links i want to compare and save here not just get one link! thanks all have an awesome night!
  11. R

vag com, where do i get it?

does it cost money? i know nothing but want to learn! teach me wise ones!
  12. R

Best place to order a cam follower?

I'm about to rebuild my hpfp so i know i should go ahead and throw a new follower in while I'm at it. So where is a nicely priced place with fast shipping?