GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Smok3

Juice Diet

My father has turned the HCG diet into a lifestyle somehow. He has money to blow fortunately enough, and can spend money on the (daily?) shots they make you take. He lost something like 50 lbs (220ish to 160ish) in 2 months, absolutely no exercise. Seems unhealthy to me, but his doctor said his...
  2. Smok3

Juice Diet

True! However, I have found that over the years, starting off a new healthy diet with a several day fast helps to reduce appetite and makes me despise greasy, unhealthy foods. Helps to keep me pointed in the right direction with the new diet.
  3. Smok3

Juice Diet

I strongly encourage it! I myself have done several juice fasts and a couple of water fasts (dont suggest this method for more than a day lol). I suggest starting with a single day. It will be hard enough not to eat, trust me. Take a few days off and eat healthy. Then Try 2 or 3 days. The first...
  4. Smok3

God Bless This Woman

I tried to explain to my fiancee the purpose of a clutch, in terms that CERTAINLY everyone can relate to: changing gears on a bike... not the absolute best metaphor but the first that popped into my head. too bad i was thinking too much about clutches, and too little about her.... she doesnt...
  5. Smok3

God Bless This Woman

yep saw it that time around!
  6. Smok3

God Bless This Woman

did she have an opportunity to do so in the vid? i thought she was just accelerating, and heel-toe is used when decelerating? I honestly dont know what it is, have heard people throw it around on this site, but dont understand its use. I looked it up on youtube.. is it to keep the revs matched...
  7. Smok3

Seat cover

Hey all! I recently (yesterday) purchased a 2010 GTI. Best decision of my life. Anyways, I love the leather seats that come with the Autobahn package, but would hate to tear them up. Anybody have any suggestions for seat covers? I would prefer something that has GTI or VW on it if possible. Have...