GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Moving on Sale!

So today I upgraded to a Mk7 Golf 1.8T so I will no longer have use for these parts. APR Carbonio Intake- 2.5L I5 Version $125 Shipped All the parts: Intake bit, maf bit, all 6 clamps, bracket, bracket bolt, intake filter, maf ring. Carbonio genuine symbol Filter
  2. E

Installation Questions and opinions

Hey guys, I recently decided to purchase Nik's underfloor setup and will be utilzing a MB Quart Reference 10" Shallow mount subwoofer in it. I am currently running a 10" Kenwood subwoofer in a random box and cant wait to get my system hidden away. I selected to put the underfloor box on the...
  3. E

PS3 and Game Bundle and More

Selling these items. They are listed on ebay, and will be sold on ebay, however anyone who expresses interest on this forum and then purchases on ebay will receive shipping for free. Here are the items! http://www.ebay.com/itm/261433180632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649...
  4. E

Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for music

Before people jump to conclusions, no I am not talking about mounting the Tab as a headunit, however I am wondering the best way to mount a 7" tablet so it doesnt interfere with me while im driving, but still within range to reach with relative ease. Mounting on the window really annoys me. I...
  5. E

Tire Pressure on 225/45-17

Hey guys, I recently upgraded my rabbits wheels from the stock 15" wheels to some anthracite goals wrapped in 225/45-17 conti pro contacts. I know this is a similar setup to anyone's gti who came with stock Denver's, so can someone fill me in on what the recommended pressure is on the sticker...
  6. E

Rabbit and CH LH Functions

Ok so I have been re(searching) some and was wondering the proper answer on whether or not my car can be set up with the coming home, leaving home functions. I have a 2008.5+ Rabbit (the one with the full MFD and 170+ HP.) If I got someone to vag-com could I have the coming home/leaving home...
  7. E

2012 NBA playoff thread

Now that the playoffs are upon us, well, 2 days away until the last games, we should get some chat in about whats going to happen. First off: I am an Orlando magic fan/ new york knick watcher. I live in orlando, dads from NY, its complicated. I dont see the conferences changing much, so: East...
  8. E

Transmission not shifting

I recently upgraded my wheels and tires and since the installation I have noticed the car doesn't always shift up. Im in drive mode which normally sits at 1.5k for 40mph but now it won't be shift out of 5th until it hits 3k rpm, at around 55mph. Im driving love slowly not revving it high, but It...
  9. E

Selling 15" Stock Hubcaps-Florida

Hey guys, I just replaced my wheels and tires, and am trying to clear up the used space in my garage. My asking price will be 150, as the tires themselves are worth more than this. Pictures will be posted when I get home of the actual wheels/tires, but for reference they are 2x Continental Pro...
  10. E

Paranoid Wheel Thread

Ok guys, I know this is a newbie question, but I want to ask a bunch of people who probably know. In my car owning life (3 years) Ive never had a car long enough to replace the rims, however I just upgraded my rabbits wheels from the stock 15" hubcaps to 17" Anthracite goals. Anyways, the...
  11. E

TPMS Question

Ok guys, I have a bit of a dilemma which I think I know the answer to, but here it goes: I currently drive on stock 15" steelies that have TPMS. I just bought 17" Anthracite Goals from my dealer with valve stems/tpms/center caps/tires installed. Now the people I want to install them are saying...
  12. E

TPMS Question

Ok guys, I have a bit of a dilemma which I think I know the answer to, but here it goes: I currently drive on stock 15" steelies that have TPMS. I just bought 17" Anthracite Goals from my dealer with valve stems/tpms/center caps/tires installed. Now the people I want to install them are saying...
  13. E

VW OEM Wheel Sale

NO this is not my sale, but I wanted to inform my fellow GOLFMKV community. I know many of you are on vortex and probably already know about this sale but check this out: Wheels from a reputable dealer with conti pro contacts, tpms, and everything else for great prices. Like I said, this is not...
  14. E

Espo92's Buildthread-Timeline

I am using this thread as my timeline to keep track of my progress of on my rabbit. Im going to be posting things about my car,so feel free to comment, make suggestions, or just have fun in this thread. Pre Rabbit- I owned a 2007 Pontiac G6 Base 2.4L Sedan: [/IMG] November 2011- Purchased my...
  15. E

17" Wheels on A Rabbit-Advice

Ok guys, I have been saving my monies, and I am looking into getting some kind of 17" wheels for my Rabbit. Id love to hear your opinions for a good quality, though not expensive, (like no more expensive than VMR's). As a general style idea, I really like the VMR 710's and 708's but they are out...
  16. E

ASUS Transformer TF101

Im selling my tablet on ebay. If you send me a pm on ebay that you are from mkv I will sell you it for 350, but right now its listed for 375 obo. If you feel like making an offer, by all means, go ahead. I will also try to discount shipping as much as I can, seeing as i priced it to california...
  17. E

Rabbit MKV with denvers

Do you guys think that would look ok? My car is black with two doors. I know im going to get the " Its your car, your opinion" message, but im asking for your opinion. I like them, but I want to make sure Im not overlooking anything. Also, if anyone has either a pic of a gti or rabbit preferably...
  18. E

Questions regarding wheels.

Ok guys, I don't wanna post this in the main forums, so maybe you south easterners can help me, or maybe know what I'm looking for. Currently my set up is some AWESOME 15" hubcaps with conti-procontacts. I hate life with them on, and cant wait to look into some new rims. Im not looking for...
  19. E

Central Florida

I'm bored while sitting at the UCF Student Union. So, lets see how many Central Florida MKV'ers will chat. Where is everyone from? My names Stephen and Im from Winter Springs, but checking in from UCF.
  20. E

New Orlando Rabitteer, and questions.

I got a 2008 Rabbit from David Maus Volkswagen about 3 weeks ago, and I really am falling in love with this car. One of the things I never got into with my previous vehicles is the groups of people that meet, ive always lurked forums, but never really got involved. I know for orlando we have the...