GOLFMKV

Search results

1. shesadub

Ok.

2. shesadub

Hi, video.

kinda shy.. thanks for watching:biggrin:
  3. shesadub

2007 BAGGED VW GTI (CANDY WHITE) - $14999 (FL)

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/3312829858.html
  4. shesadub

hola

much thanks to sons of creativity:thumbsup:
  5. shesadub

B&G Coilover rs-ii (rs2) CHEAP NEED GONE!

SOLD! SOLD!
  6. shesadub

Like it sais im selling my B&G rs-2 coilover set.. best ride quality ive ever felt being static. These go low! do your research first. Condition - everything works good mileage - 25,000 price - 650 obo. Brand new they cost 1200 if i sell them for asking price it includes shipping. they have...
  7. shesadub

Like it sais im selling my B&G rs-2 coilover set.. best ride quality ive ever felt being static. These go low! do your research first. Condition - everything works good mileage - 25,000 price - 650 obo. Brand new they cost 1200 if i sell them for asking price it includes shipping. they have...
  8. shesadub

wait what?

9. shesadub

shesadub's timeline/buildthread

Shesadub's Timeline/Buildthread So it all starts like this.. Bought the car in 2010 from iboost, i wasnt even in the market for a gti but when i saw it something clicked but was bummed out that it wasnt manual.. so i skipped it. A couple months went by and still no luck buying a car but the...
  10. shesadub

FS: Teal Alphards

SOLD! sold!
  11. shesadub

ZOMBIES! (non-mkv content)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo:thumbsup:
  12. shesadub

WTB stealth box

just the box no sub.. pm me:thumbsup:
  13. shesadub

WTB: rear bags with brackets, compressors, and rear shocks.

like it sais.. i have cash in hand
  14. shesadub

NRG SHORT HUB SRK-180H (vw,audi,porsche)

100$. 110$ shipped.. new in box, never used. Application: Audi A4 96-05 Audi A6 95-04 Audi A8 97-03 VW Beetle 98-10 VW Jetta 99-02 VW Golf 99-02 Porsche Cayman Porsche Boxster Porsche 997 05+
  15. shesadub

first real shoot

Link to the feature ... got led tails right after lol
  16. shesadub

FS/FT: 18" RH ZW4

Specs: 18x8.5 et59 front, 18x9.5 rear et47 (65 original offset) Description: The wheels are in close to perfect condition some minor curb rash on 2 wheels nothing noticeable. Lips need repolishing. There wrapped in nitto neo gens with 65-70% of life left on 3 tires and one is brand new with...
  17. shesadub

EOS (non-mkv content)

im converted:thumbsup: FULL FEATURE LINK : http://www.canibeat.com/2012/03/drew-dorbritz-eos-converting-the-masses/
  18. shesadub

what did you do to your mkv today?

So i saw a thread like this on vortex and i just thought id bring it over to my family over here:thumbsup: Try to include photos
  19. shesadub

WTB: roof rack - south FL

looking for a roof rack for my mkv preferably oem, thule, or yakima. looking to buy local only
  20. shesadub

problems with boost here too..

so i have revo stage 2 on my 07 dsg and recently i had to change the battery and reboot the computer, and sense then my car has been boosting pretty weird, it will peak at 14 sometimes and then when i shift into the next gear it will drop to 5 on full throttle and just won't go higher and...